Are natural numbers sacred in the universe?

nobox

Think the world (including our universe and other unknown universes) as a giant geometry object. You may slice this object using different 'planes', for instance planes that are distinguishable from observing scales (from nano to light years). The resulting intersection is called observable plane. There is no apparent requirement to observe the same physical laws at different planes. However the geometry object is surprisingly smooth! But it may contain some singularity at its boundaries. In fact all points on the boundaries are singularities if the plane is tangent to that point. (i.e. singularities are dependent on the observing plane)

Light and in general electro-magnetic fields are not part of any traces.

To be continued...

Time is another orthogonal plane wrt space.

This geometric object is box shaped, (I am joking in fact I think it is more likely a donuts shaped) i.e. a closed form.

Probability is another orthogonal plane. Probability is as fundamental as space and is NOT an emergent or derived variable. It is part of the innate property of the object.

Edited by nobox

Belief of the sacred nature of natural numbers is equivalent to believing in the fundamental orderliness of the world. It also implied that the understanding of the world could be achieved quantitatively. Therefore it is a philosophical ideal rather than a scientific reality, i.e. there is no proof or disproof. In addition, there is abundant evidence to support contradicting views.

!

Moderator Note

Belief of the sacred nature of natural numbers is equivalent to believing in the fundamental orderliness of the world. It also implied that the understanding of the world could be achieved quantitatively. Therefore it is a philosophical ideal rather than a scientific reality, i.e. there is no proof or disproof. In addition, there is abundant evidence to support contradicting views.

If it is not a scientific question and cannot ever be shown then it doesn't belong here. Thread closed.