Name Jesus Christ

vasileturcu

Name Jesus Christ

The word “Mesiah” or “Messiah” comes from Hebrew language, where “masiah” means “anointed”, “the one who’s anointed”, “the one who’s consecrated”, “at the crown which was poured oil, to consecrate him”. The noun masiha = anointed, derived from the verb masah = anoint. Greeks pronounced μεσσίας (messiaz). The name Christ or Hrist (ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ), is the Greek equivalent of the Hebrew word “Masiah”, meaning “Anointed” or “Consecrated”. From here comes the name of Christians, meaning "followers of Christ" (christianoi). When the source is Latin we write Jesus Crist (Iesu Cristi), when the source is neo-Greek we write Jesus Christ, when the source is ancient Greek we write Jesous Christ (so wrote evangelists), when the source is Hebrew we write Joshua Masiah (Joshua Messiah) and when the source is Aramaic we write Joshua of Nazareth (this is the original name, from birth). On the time of Jesus, Aramaic was spoken in Galilee. In Nazareth, Jerusalem and Judea he was named Joshua (Joshua of Nazareth), in the rest of Palestine, Syro-Phoenicia and Arabia was called Joshua or Joshua (of Nazareth).

In Matthew’s Gospel the angel tells Joseph in a dream: “She will give birth to a son, and shalt call his name Jesus” (1, 21). In Luke’s Gospel we read that the angle tells Mary: “And behold, you will conceive and bear a son, and shalt call his name Jesus” (1, 31). In Jacob’s protoevangelium is written that the angel responds to Mary: “Therefore the holy fruit that will be born in thy womb shall be called Son of the Most High. And thou shalt call his name Jesus” (XI, 3). In apocryphal Gospel “life of Joseph the carpenter”, the angle tells Joseph in a dream: “Will bear a son, and shalt call his name Jesus” (VI, 2). In “Bartholomew Gospel” apocrypha written in the III century, we read: <<When he spoke these things, Jesus said: “Bartholomew, my father called me Christ, so that I might come to earth and brush with oil life anyone that comes to Me. He named me Jesus, so that I can cure any sin of the ignorant, and to give people the truth of God.” >> (IV). So the name Jesus was given by angels. Later in life, Jesus says he is Christ, term coined until today. In the Palestine of that time at least 12 alleged prophets were called Messiah (Christ), not only Jesus.

In Hebrew, Jesus and Joshua are one and the same name. In ancient Greek, Jesus as Joshua, is said Iesous. In ancient Hebrew, for Jesus and Joshua, exists Yehoshua. It’s a “theophilus” name: he associates the name of God Yahweh (Yeho), or Jehovah, form that can pronounce the sacred Tetragrammaton YHWH, the root of the verb “to save” (Yasha). So Yeho-shua (Yeho-Yasha), meaning Jesus or Joshua, means “Yahweh saves”, “Jehovah saves”, “the Lord God saves”, “God saves”.

Isus-Jesus-Joshua-Iosua-Iesous-Yehoshua (Yeho-Yasha) means “Yahweh saves”, “Jehovah saves”, “the Lord God saves”. The Greek word Ie-sous like the French word Je-sus for Jesus, preserved traces of its original Semitic morphology Yeho-shua (Yeho-Yasha). Only returning to the Semitic substrate of the text, we can understand verse 1, 21 from Matthew. Contrary to the relationships that are established in Hebrew and Aramaic, in Indo-European languages the casual link between the name of Jesus and the verb “to save” is lost. A relevant translation is: “Jesus” means “Savior”. So Jesus Christ means “Anointed Savior”, anointed by God Yahweh. If you go back to its original substrate, ie Semitic (Hebrew and Aramaic), Jesus Christ means “the Anointed of Yahweh saves”, “the Anointed of Jehovah saves”. Or, in a free translation, “Saves Anointed of Yahweh”.

The name of Jesus is given by an angel to Mary at Annunciation, or to Joseph in his sleep and represents his mission on Earth is, that is to save people in the name of God Yahweh. Strict religious, salvation is forgiveness of sins. In Jewish tradition, the meaning of the word “to save” induce the salvation of the body rather than of the soul. It is also the salvation of an oppressed nation, so salvation is an act that restores freedom. In Christianity the meaning of the word “to save” refers only to the soul, the spirit, ie the divine part of the human body, because through soul (spirit) we have a direct and continuous contact with the Spirit of God. So in a strictly theological way, “Jesus Christ” means “the Anointed of God saves the soul” or “soul Savior”. In conclusion, Jesus Christ, Jesus Crist or Joshua Messiah means “the Anointed of Yahweh saves”, “the Anointed of God saves”, or, simply, “Savoiur”. Jesus and priests, bishops, forgive only the sins of the soul, not the sins of our body.

In ancient Hebrew Jesus Christ is written Ya’Shuah ha Mashiah = YHWH, Yahweh (Jehovah)is salvation. So not Jesus as a person, son of Yahweh, is salvation, but God as Yahweh and saves people, extrasolar civilization YHWH is salvation. How Newton wrote, after the 2060 Earth will be led by extrasolar civilization YHWH (Yahweh, Jehovah, Jehowah). Yahweh = I am, how was revealed to Jacob then said Israel: I am who I am.

Through all these manifestations our vices are only suppressed, obscured, enclosed, confined, but never eradicated, excised, removed, leading to what's worse, the illusion of salvation, false salvation. Only genetic salvation will be real.

In terms of human salvation, eliminating the defects of our lives, living only with virtues, this is what is written in the Gospel of Matthew: "Hearing, the disciples were very surprised, saying: Who can save us? And Jesus looking at them, said to them, for men this is impossible, but for God all are possible.” (19, 25-26). Jesus clearly tells us that a man can’t save himself, a man can not eliminate the defects of his life. Bishops and priests, being people, can’t be saved and can’t save themselves. Since all religions are about salvation but they can’t save, all religions are false, are untrue, they are the ignorance of people. However to obtain the salvation of man, all religions together with their churches introduced fasting and prayer and the society instituted the family, school, education and make laws against vices (that’s why is necessary to have a Parliament).

In the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John is written the name of Jesus of Nazareth. In the Gospel of Philip, Gnostic writing from II century and discovered in 1945 at Nag Hammadi (Upper Egypt), we read: <<”Jesus” is a mysterious name, “Christ” is a revealed name. For this reason the name Jesus doesn’t change in other languages, but always His name is “Jesus”, as it’s called in any language. “Christ” is also his name. In Syriac is “Mesiah”, in Greek “Christ”. Of course, all the other nations have this name according to their language. “Nazarene” is the name that reveals what is hidden. >> (56, 3-12). And further: << Apostles who lived before us have used this name for Him: “Jesus, Nazarene, Messiah”, ie “Jesus Nazarite, the Christ”. His last name is “Christ”, his first is “Jesus”, and the middle one is “Nazarite”. “Messiah” has two meanings: “Christ” is “the true one”. “Christ” was measured. “Nazarite” and “Jesus” were measured. >> (62, 6-12). The name “Nazarene” and “Nazarite”, written in Greek “Nazarenos”, it doesn’t came from the town of Nazareth in Galilee, where Jesus lived with his family. It derives from the Hebrew language, where nazir (nazair)= sanctified, separated, devoted, consecrated, celibate of God Yahweh. Is the Holy Lord predestinated by Creator Yahweh (Jehovah) even from his mother’s womb to serve God Yahweh. “Jesus of Nazareth” means “Holy God”, “the Holy God saves”, “Yahweh’s Holy saves”. See Mark (1,24;10,47;14,67;16,6) and Luke (4,34;24,19). Matthew and John do not use Greek transcription “Nazarenos”. How the Gospels were originally written in Greek, from the name “Nazarene” in Greek appears the word “Nazoraios”, which means “inhabitant of Nazareth”. So, in Romanian language we have only one name ”Nazarene”, which in Greek is written in two ways: Nazarenos = nazir (nazair) and Nazoraios = inhabitant of Nazareth. The name Jesus Nazarene = Jesus Nazoraios = Jesus of Nazareth, occurs in Matthew (2,32;26,69 and 71), Luke (13,37), John (18,5 and 7) and Apostles Acts (2,22;3,6;4,10;6,14;24,5;26,9).

Also, in all four canonical gospels Jesus called himself the Son of Man, even at the very beginning of public activity. In Matthew starting with chapter 8, Mark with chapter 2, Luke with chapter 5 and John with chapter 2. This name that Jesus assigns, is explained by the gnostics of Valentinus in II century, who preached about Anthropos as being the spiritual essence of human beings (in Greek anthropos = man). Gnostics were in total agreement with Colorbasus, who said that when God revealed, He revealed in the form of Anthropos. Gnostics, reports Irenaeus bishop of Lyon (died in 202), claimed that “the primordial father of everything, primordial being and primary incomprehensibility, is called Anthropos… and this is the great and profound mystery, namely that the power that is above all others and that it contains all others in her embrace, in called Anthropos… and this (Anthropos) is truly God above all.” (Against heresies, 1.12.3 and 1.30.6). Because of this, explained gnostics, Jesus called himself “ Son of Man”, ie “Son of Anthropos”. So “Son of Man” means “Son of God”, “Son of Yahweh”. Namely God Yahweh = Man, is man. Jesus called himself “Son of Man” in order to not be accused of blasphemy, saying that he’s “Son of Man” and so killed with stones (see John 8,59). In this way people understood that Jesus is “Son of Man”, therefore “Son of Adam”, son of a man that is certain as we are all, especially since he did not write (only once with his finger in the sand), but only talked. He knew what he was talking, but the people understood the version “Son of Man”. How much intelligence to mislead the masses! But this strategy has not held at the trial before the Sanhedrin, where were present the 71 wise men of the Jews. But even here elders, chief priests and scribes put a question mark (according to Luke). Eventually, with the direct of Jesus, all Sanhedrin was certain title “Son of Man” is the same as “Son of God” and Jesus was immediately sentenced to death. The title “Son of Man” is the first concrete evidence that we have the image and likeness of God Yahweh (YHWH). So from its origins in Genesis (Adam), God Yahweh (Jehovah, the Lord, the Father) gave us the genetic heritage, the 2x23 chromosomes.

Further, using the same method to analyzing the neo-Greek name Jesus, in Romanian. This name is composed from two words: “Ii” and “sus”. Latin form of the name Jesus (Isus) is composed from two words: “I” and “sus”. Popular pronunciation of the word "Ii" or "I" is the verb "to be" in the third person, present tense, meaning "is". In Romanian, it is frequently used "i" or "îi" meaning "is"(“este”). For example: “ i ziua” (ie “is the day” = “este ziua” = “i ziua”), “i 12” (“is 12” = “este 12” = “i 12”) etc. It seems that the origin was "his" reaching today "i" and "ii". How, any own name begins with big letter, it writtes “I” and “Ii”. So, in Romanian "Iisus", "Isus" is "Ii-sus", "I-sus" meaning “is above”. The full name in Romanian, Iisus Hristos (Jesus Christ) = Is up the Anointed. Meaning “the Anointed God Yahweh”. Because "it is"(“este”) refers to the present time, it means that Jesus Christ is currently up, so he ascended, leaving Earth. We know that his last action on Earth was ascension, which happened 40 days after the resurrection, in the day of the year ,Thursday, 14 May 33. From the scientific point of view in the sky can only be an extrasolar planet, whose location is given by deciphering the sacred Tetragrammaton YHWH (Yahweh, Jehovah).

Turcu Vasile

@vasileturcu

You missed a few I Am statements there namely.

• the alpha(beginning) and omega(end),
  • the gate,
  • the good shepherd,
  • the resurrection,
  • the truth, the life,
  • the light of the world,
  • the way,
  • the true vine,
  • the father the son and the holy spirit

Also i'd prefer not to talk about it

And if anyone removes any of the words from this book of prophecy, God will remove that person's share in the tree of life and in the holy city that are described in this book

It also says

"This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go"

you may not talk about the bible it is a sin. You may only read it from front to back.

Edited by fiveworlds