OT/hijack split from Supersymmetry in nature

Kramer

Strange, on 27 Oct 2014 - 12:21 PM, said:

Of course we do...

No wonder we get such nonsensical "theories" posted here when people are this divorced from reality.

------ Your beautiful Photos, miss anatomy, and the panorama of the cosmos.
You forget that they all, are composed by tiny spherical material objects called atoms and further; and, I think, is for those that poster aim to explain: how they interact between each other; what is the role of distance and why; what is the role of space between them and why.
If, this was not the aim of author, I beg pardon for readers and o.p. for interfering in debate.
It is really Strange that you bounce in whatever “speculation’” in this “speculation” forum. Seems that you know all the riddles of nature and there is nothing to dispute. But, sorry, now I doubt about your baggage, and think that are you, out of “reality”

Mordred

I'm with you on this its Ok to post new ideas but I wish ppl would at least study the research already out there and show the maths of their new theory instead of a bunch of technical sounding words thrown together to make their ideas sound impressive.

----- All right. All-mighty math will explain everything.
How can you explain that with tons of books, written from scientist,( which you have scheduled so accurate), based all in math, dueling with each other, have so much divergences, sometimes diametric opposite. Does that means that are two kind of maths that oppose each other?
I think that math is an instrument.

For those that are parrots, is a beautiful instrument, and they use it as a façade for covering their parroting.
For those that have not ability to use this instrument, it is a dangerous endeavor, because display their ignorance, so they downgrade its importance.
For crafters that have ideas how to create, is indispensable necessity.
But! Depend by the ability of crafter to find right ideas.
So! What is more important? Instrument, ability to use it, or idea that you may structure a beautiful building?
Have, both of you, exposed any crazy speculative idea, in this speculative forum, at least for fun? Or you have prudence to expose your self? Or are afraid?

The math can often invalidate a model idea once you do the math. Its an essential step to test an idea. I've had numerous model ideas over the years however once I try to perform the math I often find those ideas don't work. Verbatim is well and good to get started but talking about a new model does not develop a model. The math is needed to do that.

For example lets stated dark energy is nothing more than a high pressure region moving towards a lower pressure region. Certainly sounds feasible. It makes sense with everyday scenarios. After all you open a compressed container and the gas disperses until it balances with its enviroment. So the universe should do the same right?

Once you start to do the math however you get to the FLRW metric and you quickly realize that dark energy doesnt match this idea. first off its constant. Secondly its homogeneous and isotropic. Natural dispersion would have a preffered direction and as the pressure equalizes the rate of dispertion decreases.

With the first formula I just invalidated my own model.

If more ppl looked at the math they would realize that many of their ideas may or may not work in much the same way

The math can often invalidate a model idea once you do the math. Its an essential step to test an idea. I've had numerous model ideas over the years however once I try to perform the math I often find those ideas don't work. Verbatim is well and good to get started but talking about a new model does not develop a model. The math is needed to do that.

For example lets stated dark energy is nothing more than a high pressure region moving towards a lower pressure region. Certainly sounds feasible. It makes sense with everyday scenarios. After all you open a compressed container and the gas disperses until it balances with its enviroment. So the universe should do the same right?

Once you start to do the math however you get to the FLRW metric and you quickly realize that dark energy doesnt match this idea. first off its constant. Secondly its homogeneous and isotropic. Natural dispersion would have a preffered direction and as the pressure equalizes the rate of dispertion decreases.

With the first formula I just invalidated my own model.

If more ppl looked at the math they would realize that many of their ideas may or may not work in much the same way

Math again? first dark energy was created to make the "math fit", second we do not understand "this dark energy",

Now we have its "homogeneous and isotopic" again to fit the math.

But in certain places it is not, it is called "heterogeneous", it is either "homogeneous" or it isn't.

No structures are expected to be larger than the scale in accordance to the homogeneous and isotropic distribution of matter in the universe. However, in spite of this, some structures are discovered that exceed the scale consistently, such as:

The Clowes–Campusano LQG, discovered in 1991, is 630 Mpc across, and is marginally larger than the scale.

The Sloan Great Wall, discovered in 2003, has a length of 423 Mpc,[11] and is also marginally larger than the scale.

U1.11, another large quasar group discovered in 2011, is 780 Mpc across, and is two times larger than the scale.

The Huge-LQG (Huge Large Quasar Group), discovered in 2012, has a length of 1.24 Gpc, and is three times larger than the upper limit of the homogeneity scale.[12] However, the scales of the individual quasars of this structure do not have a chance correlation to each other, providing the evidence of the impossibility of this structure.[13]

The Hercules–Corona Borealis Great Wall is more than eight times larger than the scale,[4] greatly exceeding the homogeneity scale. In accordance with this, the structure would still be heterogeneous as compared to the other parts of the universe even at the scale of the "End of Greatness", thereby putting the cosmological principle into further doubt.

Strange, on 27 Oct 2014 - 12:21 PM, said:

Of course we do...

No wonder we get such nonsensical "theories" posted here when people are this divorced from reality.

------ Your beautiful Photos, miss anatomy, and the panorama of the cosmos.

You forget that they all, are composed by tiny spherical material objects called atoms and further; and, I think, is for those that poster aim to explain: how they interact between each other; what is the role of distance and why; what is the role of space between them and why.

If, this was not the aim of author, I beg pardon for readers and o.p. for interfering in debate.

It is really Strange that you bounce in whatever “speculation’” in this “speculation” forum. Seems that you know all the riddles of nature and there is nothing to dispute. But, sorry, now I doubt about your baggage, and think that are you, out of “reality”

Mordred

I'm with you on this its Ok to post new ideas but I wish ppl would at least study the research already out there and show the maths of their new theory instead of a bunch of technical sounding words thrown together to make their ideas sound impressive.

----- All right. All-mighty math will explain everything.

How can you explain that with tons of books, written from scientist,( which you have scheduled so accurate), based all in math, dueling with each other, have so much divergences, sometimes diametric opposite. Does that means that are two kind of maths that oppose each other?

I think that math is an instrument.

For those that are parrots, is a beautiful instrument, and they use it as a façade for covering their parroting.

For those that have not ability to use this instrument, it is a dangerous endeavor, because display their ignorance, so they downgrade its importance.

For crafters that have ideas how to create, is indispensable necessity.

But! Depend by the ability of crafter to find right ideas.

So! What is more important? Instrument, ability to use it, or idea that you may structure a beautiful building?

Have, both of you, exposed any crazy speculative idea, in this speculative forum, at least for fun? Or you have prudence to expose your self? Or are afraid?

!

Moderator Note

What does this have to do with the OP?

I don't think this is too hard to understand: discuss the topic of the OP. Do not ask questions of OTHER PEOPLE, who can't answer in the context of the OP (this is speculations, not mainstream science) especially if the questions do not pertain to the subject raised in the OP.

That's hijacking. Knock it off.

I'd say don't respond to this, but I'm splitting this off to the trash.

Math again? first dark energy was created to make the "math fit", second we do not understand "this dark energy",

Now we have its "homogeneous and isotopic" again to fit the math.

But in certain places it is not, it is called "heterogeneous", it is either "homogeneous" or it isn't.

!

Moderator Note

Whatever your beef is (and this isn't the first time you've raised it) this is OT for this discussion. Discuss it in a thread dedicated to that purpose (if one already exists, use that)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.