EMR questions

Relative

OK. Better. But the "sea of EMR" and your repeated use of the word "constant" is misleading. There is light going to and from objects all the time. It is not "static".

Yes, we see through reflection. But there is no "constant" to be different from. There is continuously changing light arriving at your eyes.

Emr has to go into your eyes yes, but is does not have to reflect of mass into your eyes. Take a rainbow for example, put the rainbow in the empty container with the emr, you see several changes of energy/frequency by refraction, the energy frequency surrounding the rainbow, the transparent emr, remains at a set frequency a constant.<unvariable,unchanged>?

you see the rainbow because the rest of the cubic volume of emr is transparent, you simply see through it?

Emr reflecting of a surface, or rather bouncing of it , propagates, the different frequencies, spectrum colors been a difference in energy

Edited by Relative

but is does not have to reflect of mass into your eyes. Take a rainbow for example,

A rainbow consists of light reflected from mass (rain drops).

the transparent emr, remains at a set frequency a constant.

Transparent is the wrong word.

There is no set frequency.

It is not constant.

Apart from that...

as a result of force, As a result, the wave-fronts begin to bunch up, making spectrum colors?

A rainbow consists of light reflected from mass (rain drops).

Transparent is the wrong word.

It is not constant.

Apart from that...

Yes I am aware how a rainbow works, a raindrop changes the amplitude of the energy of emr?

It is not constant.

You consider the frequency oscillates?

as a result of force, As a result, the wave-fronts begin to bunch up, making spectrum colors?

You cannot apply a force to light; it has no mass.

Yes I am aware how a rainbow works, a raindrop changes the amplitude of the energy of emr?

No, it just reflects and refracts the light sending different frequencies in slightly different directions. It doesn't change the energy or cause it to "bunch up".

Edited by Strange

I guess "modulate" is another of those words you don't understand.

A sine wave (e.g. light) can propagate in a medium. But it can only be modulated in a non-linear medium.

Yes like the north pole, light is modulated , by angle of the indecent ray , ?

''Excitation is an elevation in energy level above an arbitrary baseline energy state''

are you saying when emr makes contact with matter the above does not happen?

and emr does have a force?

and also a Fn.?

Yes like the north pole, light is modulated , by angle of the indecent ray , ?

I don't know what the North Pole has to do with it. What do you mean by "modulate"? (It appears to be a on-standard use of the word.) And "indecent" is an amusing spelling error.

are you saying when emr makes contact with matter the above does not happen?

Sometimes. Not always.

C is only constant, with no obstruction.?

I don't know what the North Pole has to do with it. What do you mean by "modulate"? (It appears to be a on-standard use of the word.) And "indecent" is an amusing spelling error.

Sometimes. Not always.

lol on the typo,

Sometimes. Not always.

So when something is in excited state, there is propagation of emr?

C is only constant, with no obstruction.?

The speed of light (in a vacuum) is always constant. The speed of light through a medium depends on the refractive index of the material. (And, strictly speaking, photons always travel at c through the medium.)

The speed of light appears to have nothing to do with what you are saying about white, colours, sight, etc.

Edited by Strange

modulate -to vary strength

The speed of light (in a vacuum) is always constant. The speed of light through a medium depends on the refractive index of the material. (And, strictly speaking, photons always travel at c through the medium.)

The speed of light appears to have nothing to do with what you are saying about white, colours, sight, etc.

true

emr contains electrons?

A prism modulates emr? varies the strength of output

modulate -to vary strength

The only thing that normally varies the "strength" (amplitude) of the light is how much of it is absorbed by a particular surface. The fact that different frequencies are absorbed to a different extent is what gives things their colour.

Light is not modulated as it travels from the object to your eye.

The only thing that normally varies the "strength" (amplitude) of the light is how much of it is absorbed by a particular surface. The fact that different frequencies are absorbed to a different extent is what gives things their colour.

Light is not modulated as it travels from the object to your eye.

ok you got it sort of, you can see that light is modulated by a surface, the energy of the modulation been different to the magnitude of input, the E constant at a magnitude of 0,<transparent>, been altered by propagation of emr by rate of absorbing properties or density of medium.?

or refractive index, difractive index

A raindrop , modulates the frequency, the magnitude of output is weaker than the magnitude of input?

This thread is all emr , emr is why we see, but yes i will stick to questions,

You say so called transparency of light, so science can see it?

Sight is interacting with EMR. Light is transparent in that light that's not going into your eye generally doesn't inhibit light that is, but the description is usually reserved for material substances (stuff made of Fermions at the fundamental level)

value x, modulated

Sight is interacting with EMR. Light is transparent in that light that's not going into your eye generally doesn't inhibit light that is, but the description is usually reserved for material substances (stuff made of Fermions at the fundamental level)

sight interacts with emr, I like that phrase, sounds much better than light reflects into your eyes.

because emr is a continued physical motion has a wave there is no gaps?

you can see that light is modulated by a surface

The spectrum (mix of frequencies) is modified by absorption / reflection.

the energy of the modulation been different to the magnitude of input

I don't know what that means. Some energy is absorbed at some frequencies.

the E constant at a magnitude of 0

I have absolutely no idea what that means.

been altered by propagation of emr by rate of absorbing properties or density of medium

Yes, the medium can absorb some light of certain frequencies as well. Air doesn't absorb much over short distance. But coloured, glass for example, absorbs some frequencies.

emr could be considered an invisible solid?

the E constant at a magnitude of 0 means - the energy constant, its set magnitude, lets say 30 degrees today, to us we still see zero , we still see through it.

colours are much more vivid in sunlight, the propagation is greater?

emr could be considered an invisible solid?

NOOOOOO!!!

the E constant at a magnitude of 0 means - the energy constant, its set magnitude, lets say 30 degrees today, to us we still see zero , we still see through it.

Firstly, the energy of what?

Energy is not measured in degrees.

And the energy of the light around you is not constant. And almost certainly not 0.

NOOOOOO!!!

Firstly, the energy of what?

Energy is not measured in degrees.

And the energy of the light around you is not constant. And almost certainly not 0.

Oh yes I see your point I am wording my questions badly again.

The spectrum (mix of frequencies) is modified by absorption / reflection.

and yes modified is the word, a prism modifies the output?

the frequency output of a prism is different to the magnitude of input?

By sending a radio wave, we send a modified wave through a sine wave?

Yes, by sending different frequencies out in different directions.

Yes thats it, the frequencies outputted been of wavelengths, several frequencies from one frequency, modified energy levels, ?

By the angular momentum through a prism? angular having change

although on a macroscopic level, an angular plain has greater distances.?

The same has a convex rain drop?

so emr has further to travel

Edited by Relative

By sending a radio wave, we send a modified wave through a sine wave?

Errr... kind of. Radio transmissions modulate either the frequency (FM) or the amplitude (AM) of the transmitted "carrier" signal in order to transmit sound.

Yes thats it, the frequencies outputted been of wavelengths, several frequencies from one frequency, modified energy levels, ?

Sigh. Not several frequencies from one. White light is a mixture of frequencies. A prism spreads the different frequencies out at different angles.

By the angular momentum through a prism? angular having change

Nothing to do with angular momentum.

sight interacts with emr, I like that phrase, sounds much better than light reflects into your eyes.

If you will look again, that's not actually what I said. Sight is interacting with EMR ≠ sight interacts with emr

If you're going to get anything out of these discussions, you need to do a better job of reading and comprehension.