Word puzzle assistance?

Sqand

Hey all, I just stumbled upon this website. Lots of very interesting topics! I have a word puzzle that I am trying to get coordinates out of and I am having a whale of a time. Can anyone help me figure this out?

NIZD HTMRIKH VOYFLW LIVA IVSHZW TMRIZVW MLHIZVK HFOK BIVDLOU SXMZIY MLGHPOLU HFMRN MLGHLY VOVWILX WWZ WMZOWRN MVEVH

At a very quick glance, the initial stages appear to be:

Decode each word by using a backwards alphabet (a=z, etc), then flip the word. The first word translates to MRAW, which when flipped spells WARM. I've noticed a number of other words that may be deciphered in this way to produce real words. I have spent longer writing this post than I have looking at the puzzle and haven't done anything past the fourth word, so this may not be correct, but it seems to work so far.

Edit:

WARM SPRINGS DOUBLE ZERO DASHER DEARING PEARSON PLUS FLOWERY BRANCH FOLKSTON MINUS BOSTON CORDELE ADD MIDLAND SEVEN

These all appear to be places in Georgia, with the exceptions of the directions and numbers. Are you after a single set of coordinates, or multiple places? It looks like you probably have to add these together in some way. I don't have time to finish it, so good luck!