Physics questions!

Relative

I have been following this thread throughout, with an occasional contribution. It is now my recommendation that it be locked.

Relative, your last post is filled with a combination of unjustified arrogance and profound ignorance that make it unlikely, in my opinion, despite the patient efforts of several other members, that you will ever be ready to learn anything meaningful. You seem almost to belong to that set of people of whom it is said, they had delusions of adequacy.

You are wrong sir, I am not arrogant, I can not understand the time dilation test to be an accurate test when there is random variables to consider.

Random variables mainly gravity, that could give a different measurement of time.

So please forgive the confusion.

I have to except something before I can learn it, you are suggesting that I just except all current knowledge at face value.

Excepting knowledge without questioning that knowledge is programming.

Edited by Relative

How is gravity a random variable? Is there an issue with gravity not being constant?

I have to except something before I can learn it, you are suggesting that I just except all current knowledge at face value.

It's arrogant to reject it without understanding it. This appears to admit to that process.

!

Moderator Note

This is a mainstream science area. Rejecting the current best understanding is not an option. You must understand "the box" if you ever hope to think outside it.

Thread closed. In the future, if anyone thinks a thread has become unproductive, report it rather than commenting in the thread.