Physics questions!

Relative

A big doughnut?

What makes you think it is isotropic?

Light is isotropic, however, I consider solar flares, and other properties will be not isotropic. More of a doughnut ?

A doughnut inside of an isotropic sphere of light?

The sun emits all sorts of energetic particles, some guided by its magnetic field.

I am not an astronomer, perhaps one here will link to an energy emissions map.

Physical motion and centripetal and centrifugal forces having affect on particles, energy output ,such has heat, IMO?

Edited by Relative

There is no such force as centrifugal force. It is an imaginary force introduced as a mathematical device to transform a dynamic situation into a static one, to make the maths more convenient.

There is an acceleration called centripetal acceleration. This is provided as a real force by some agent eg gravity or tension as a real force. (Netwon's Second Law)

Forces do not affect heat energy directly.

Edited by studiot

The Sun experiences turbal

There is no such force as centrifugal force. It is an imaginary force introduced as a mathematical device to transform a dynamic situation into a static one, to make the maths more convenient.

There is an acceleration called centripetal acceleration. This is provided as a real force by some agent eg gravity or tension as a real force. (Netwon's Second Law)

Forces do not affect heat energy directly.

Thank you, I am going bed now but one last question,

does the Sun experience/create, an energy Vortex, rotation creating turbulent flow of particles/energy?

does the Sun experience/create, an energy Vortex, rotation creating turbulent flow of particles/energy

The short answer is I don't know, but there is not such thing as an 'energy vortex'.

Energy is not a sort of fluid that can possess a rotating structure like a vortex.

That property is reserved for particles en masse.

The Sun emits isotropic energy, that has a positive value, so what happens to anything with a negative value?

There is no such thing as negative energy, so your question doesn't make much sense. What do you mean by things with a negative value?

The centripetal force of the Sun, makes a North and South pole restriction of output of energy?

Not significantly. The Sun is very splightly flattened because of its spin. This might make a minute difference to the amount of radiation in different directions.

Edited by Strange

The short answer is I don't know, but there is not such thing as an 'energy vortex'.

Energy is not a sort of fluid that can possess a rotating structure like a vortex.

That property is reserved for particles en masse.

What about a plasma vortex?

''Vortices form in stirred fluids, including liquids, gases, and plasmas.''

wiki quote

There is no such thing as negative energy, so your question doesn't make much sense. What do you mean by things with a negative value?

Not significantly. The Sun is very splightly flattened because of its spin. This might make a minute difference to the amount of radiation in different directions.

rephrase - what happens to anything that has no potential energy?

Yes. A plasma is a physical thing that has fluid behavior, so it can form a vortex.

Thank you and the Sun is mainly Plasma?

Well wiki says it is.

So what magnetic bottling is in place, its own magnetic field, self contained?

Or the volume of space compared to volume of matter?

EMR is plasma output?

and why is the Sun not compared to Molten lava?

Black spots been fused particles making matter?

Yes the sun is a plasma. As for the rest, I can't parse it. You are using terminology is such a way that I don't think it means what you think it means, or whose meaning is unclear. e.g. what is a "self-contained" magnetic field? As opposed to some other kind? Is the field from a bar magnet "self-contained"?

Yes the sun is a plasma. As for the rest, I can't parse it. You are using terminology is such a way that I don't think it means what you think it means, or whose meaning is unclear. e.g. what is a "self-contained" magnetic field? As opposed to some other kind? Is the field from a bar magnet "self-contained"?

Yes a bar magnet is self contained, rephrased - self maintained, that contains itself, isolates itself from space. A singularity that is self efficient, generating a field for containment of itself?

So what particle or entity would be the isotropic particle/entity? that starts it all.

Yes a bar magnet is self contained, rephrased - self maintained, that contains itself, isolates itself from space. A singularity that is self efficient, generating a field for containment of itself?

So what particle or entity would be the isotropic particle/entity? that starts it all.

iron spheres?

If we could suspend a dense iron sphere by magnetic suspension, and then isotropically bombard the iron sphere with electrons, we create a magnet?

Edited by Relative

iron spheres?

A magnetic field does not isolate itself from space. A magnetic dipole extends infinitely far, and varies as 1/r3. I don't know what self efficient means, and don't know what "containment of itself" is supposed to mean.

Isotropic is a description of something that is the same in all directions. What behavior is supposed to be isotropic?

The iron sphere would superheat and become ???????, already contained by the magnetic suspension?

sorry losing track

A magnetic field does not isolate itself from space. A magnetic dipole extends infinitely far, and varies as 1/r3. I don't know what self efficient means, and don't know what "containment of itself" is supposed to mean.

Isotropic is a description of something that is the same in all directions. What behavior is supposed to be isotropic?

spherical behaviour in a near vacuum, is isotropic of particles or plasma? The Sun, Earth, all spheres, misshaped by spin, but otherwise isotropic?

To central points.

A Proton is isotropic in attraction to an Electron?

A Proton emits an electromagnetic field?

Quarks are attracted to each other?

Protons are attracted to each other?

Muons are the result of destruction of particles by collision against a magnetic field??

Edited by Relative

spherical behaviour in a near vacuum, is isotropic of particles or plasma? The Sun, Earth, all spheres, misshaped by spin, but otherwise isotropic?

I think the word you want here is symmetric. A sphere is symmetric.

Radiation emitted equally in all directions is isotropic.

To central points.

A Proton is isotropic in attraction to an Electron?

Electrically, yes. Magnetically, no.

A Proton emits an electromagnetic field?

Under some conditions, such as being accelerated. A proton also has a static electric and magnetic field, but "emit" is not a proper description of that.

Quarks are attracted to each other?

Yes.

Protons are attracted to each other?

Yes. They also repel.

Muons are the result of destruction of particles by collision against a magnetic field??

No.

Muons are often created after high-energy particles collide, and the resulting pi mesons undergo a decay.

Thank you and the Sun is mainly Plasma?

Yes.

So what magnetic bottling is in place, its own magnetic field, self contained?

No "magnetic bottling". It is held in place by its own gravity.

EMR is plasma output?

No. EMR is radiation. Plasma is a hot ionised gas.

and why is the Sun not compared to Molten lava?

Because it is a hot ionized gas, not molten rock.

Black spots been fused particles making matter

Sunspots are cooler areas (caused by the magnetic field changing convection).

I think the word you want here is symmetric. A sphere is symmetric.

Radiation emitted equally in all directions is isotropic.

Electrically, yes. Magnetically, no.

Under some conditions, such as being accelerated. A proton also has a static electric and magnetic field, but "emit" is not a proper description of that.

Yes.

Yes. They also repel.

No.

Muons are often created after high-energy particles collide, and the resulting pi mesons undergo a decay.

Particles in the solar winds, are these not considered high energy?

Is the Northern lights, a result of solar particles colliding with our atmosphere particles?

You say Protons also repel, you mean they can repel each other as well or repel something else?

Electrons are attracted to Protons?

If yes to above, what stops them touching , becoming joined?

Yes.

No "magnetic bottling". It is held in place by its own gravity.

No. EMR is radiation. Plasma is a hot ionised gas.

Because it is a hot ionized gas, not molten rock.

Sunspots are cooler areas (caused by the magnetic field changing convection).

Ty but is the radiation not the result from the plasma? the affect.

yes held by its own gravity , self contained, so what would be the central particle of the sphere?

Edited by Relative

Ty but is the radiation not the result from the plasma? the affect.

The radiation is (mainly) the result of nuclear fusion which heats the plasma. So, yes it is an effect.

yes held by its own gravity , self contained, so what would be the central particle of the sphere?

There is no "central particle". The sun is mainly (more than 90%) hydrogen.

There is no such thing as an 'electromagnetic field' where there is one single field of combined electric and magnetic quantities.

Electric and magnetic fields are different.

Magnetic field line have no ends, they can only form complete loops.

Electric field lines start at a charge and either go on to infinity or end on another charge.

However electric and magnetic fields can interact to form what we call and electromagnetic field. This is really two fields intimately tangled up with each other.

The radiation is (mainly) the result of nuclear fusion which heats the plasma. So, yes it is an effect.

There is no "central particle". The sun is mainly (more than 90%) hydrogen.

Thank you but I am not understanding this issue.

Gravity on the Sun, and the Earth, by shape is to a central point, the Symmetry of shape, defining gravity to be isotropic to that central point, a central point that creates gravity, the beginning, the first ever particle/particles, something had to have started it, so what was it that contains isotropic centripetal direction to a central point?

A single Proton?

Thank you but I am not understanding this issue.

Gravity on the Sun, and the Earth, by shape is to a central point, the Symmetry of shape, defining gravity to be isotropic to that central point, a central point that creates gravity, the beginning, the first ever particle/particles, something had to have started it, so what was it that contains isotropic centripetal direction to a central point?

In a spherically symmetrical object (which the sun is, approximately) you can treat gravity as coming from a central point, mathematically.

But there is not a little "thing" at the centre which creates gravity. The Sun's gravity is due to the entire mass of hydrogen (and other stuff) it contains (not some particle at the centre). Similarly, the Earth's gravity is due to all the rocks, water, magma, etc. that it contains.

In a spherically symmetrical object (which the sun is, approximately) you can treat gravity as coming from a central point, mathematically.

But there is not a little "thing" at the centre which creates gravity. The Sun's gravity is due to the entire mass of hydrogen (and other stuff) it contains (not some particle at the centre). Similarly, the Earth's gravity is due to all the rocks, water, magma, etc. that it contains.

I am unsure, I can not see how that works, example - I pick up a house brick in each hand, they do not seem attracted to each other, I can easily lift them off the ground, but i feel they are heavy and are the same heavy at all height's , attracted by gravity but to that central point.

I chuck them off a mountain, and they free fall, they are not attracted to the mountain?

If I could drill a hole all the way through the planet, and dropped in a brick, it would stop in the middle, a central position?