Giving the Forum a Little Bit of Redecorating

I occasionally make posts on this thread to ask questions, but most of the time I'm on a different forum which uses the same Invision Power Services software as this forum (although the versions may be different). The other forum I'm on has three separate themes that can be changed with a tiny button on the bottom of the main page, and those three themes are normal, mobile, and IP.Board (default). The IP.Board theme, in all honesty, looks almost exactly like the theme of scienceforums.net. What I'm suggesting is that we should get some ideas going in this thread so we can give this forum it's own little unique touch. :)

Should you blame this forum because of your software`s interface is very similar to it? Or from a different perspective, what would it be if I say I am suggesting we should get some ideas to give your software it`s own little unique touch?

It depends. It is relative.

My personal idea is to check out which software plagiarise/looks the similar to the other first, depending on the date where the interfaces are used by the software developer, both the SFN and your software.

Addendum: This is my personal point of view, not representing the SFN administrators`. I used to look matters in a different perspectives and used a lot of straightforward message style, so I apologize if I actually hurt anyone, including the poster, Mr. Asterisk Propernoun, feelings.

Thanks.

Regards,

Nicholas Kang Zheng Tien

Mr Propernoun isn't accusing anyone of plagiarism. We just bought the same forum software that many other websites use, so naturally the forum looks somewhat similar.

I am happy to take suggestions for changes, but I don't have much time these days. Mostly I'm proud of how I rearranged individual posts to move the avatar to the right and put the focus on the text.

Mostly I'm proud of how I rearranged individual posts to move the avatar to the right and put the focus on the text.

I remember that. That's when we realized we had to start writing better, because people were starting to focus on the text.

• 3 weeks later...