White Holes as opposed to Black Holes

Mike Smith Cosmos

I think all Black holes have the potential to be White holes, They are the process to even out expanding space, Sometimes consuming sometimes expelling energies(dark matter/dark energy) to different areas of universe,

What we see as Gamma ray bursts in distant galaxies could well be black/white holes expelling energies from over inflated areas so the universe can expand uniformly.

After a super nova space in the area would be expanded, This is when a black hole will eject this extra energy to a different area of universe (gamma ray burst/white hole).

http://earthsky.org/space/gamma-ray-bursts-are-the-most-powerful-explosions-in-the-universe

BATSE_2704.jpg

Once matter enters a black hole how is it transformed? The heat and pressure particles would be under defy calculation. If a black hole did indeed go white and explode outward what would its contents be? Just as elements are made in stars what is made in a black hole?

If a black hole did indeed go white and explode outward what would its contents be?

Can a black hole go white?

Once matter enters a black hole how is it transformed? The heat and pressure particles would be under defy calculation. If a black hole did indeed go white and explode outward what would its contents be? Just as elements are made in stars what is made in a black hole?

You need new Physics in this case.

Can a black hole go white?

I bet your guess would be better than mine.

You need new Physics in this case.

New physics.....I struggle enough with what we already got lol.

It is a truly difficult question. We know matter in not destoryed. A black holes enormous gravity is evidence of their mass. So matter is there under going or being exposed to conditions beyond our calculation.

So matter is there under going or being exposed to conditions beyond our calculation.

That is why we need new Physics. Yeah, I hate Physics calculation but I like the theory and visualization.

I bet your guess would be better than mine.

What do you mean? We are posing the same question?

My own thought is that a black hole is our observation of a transition. Best I've been able to come up with anyways.

At any rate should consider hawking radiation as well here.

Edited by Endy0816

I was implying you probably know more about the physics involved thanI do.

I am just 15 years old. How old are you? I think you can`t be younger than me, can you?

My own thought is that a black hole is our observation of a transition. Best I've been able to come up with anyways.

At any rate should consider hawking radiation as well here.

Dear Endy0816,

What/which transition do you mean? Can you clarify it? Of course, we should take hawking radiation into account EVERYTIME dealing with black holes. One thing, why is it that Mr. Endy0816 still use the word black hole but not grey hole. You don`t trust hawking`s new theory?

Mostly just force of habit, though the term "gray hole" also has other meanings in astronomy. You say black hole and everyone knows what you mean.

What/which transition do you mean? Can you clarify it?

matter -> hawking radiation (roughly speaking)

What you 'see' in between (the hole) is dependent on you being able to observe space and time.

Hopefully this is somewhat clear, my own observation of time right now is that it is getting late.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.