Documented evidence that man can function with no brain

No. I'm saying that Pravda is not a medical journal and not a credible source of medical information. I'm not saying a thing about the French doctors. I'm saying we don't know what they actually said. When you translate from one language to another to another, information gets lost.

No. I'm saying that Pravda is not a medical journal and not a credible source of medical information. I'm not saying a thing about the French doctors. I'm saying we don't know what they actually said. When you translate from one language to another to another, information gets lost.

Heres what John Hopkins said about it...

BRAIN-DAMAGED children are actually able to recover some intellectual ground if the entire damaged half of the brain is surgically removed, researchers are finding.

''We are awed by the apparent retention of memory and by the retention of the child's personality and sense of humor,'' Dr. Eileen P. G. Vining of Johns Hopkins University wrote in this month's issue of the journal Pediatrics.

Heres what John Hopkins said about it...

BRAIN-DAMAGED children are actually able to recover some intellectual ground if the entire damaged half of the brain is surgically removed, researchers are finding.

''We are awed by the apparent retention of memory and by the retention of the child's personality and sense of humor,'' Dr. Eileen P. G. Vining of Johns Hopkins University wrote in this month's issue of the journal Pediatrics.

Do you understand that half is not the same as all?

Indeed. It's also important to recognize the extreme redundancy and duplication of structure across both hemispheres. If one goes away, you still have another to supplement the same function. However, if the other goes away as well, then there is nothing left to take on that function and it's simply gone.

To illuminate this core point with a very simple unrelated example, think of eyes. Even if you lose one eye you can still see via the other. However, if both eyes are gone, you are quite simply blind. This logic applies to the brain in similar ways.