The Element Universe?

sunshaker

A short time ago someone posted about writing stories about science issues, I am no where near a writer but it made me think about what i would write about if I was, I thought how interesting the elements are and the stories you could if elements where living entities.

This is a very basic idea at moment, But thought it would make a good idea for childrens book,

I thought about creating a world where all the elements live, With their own day to day problems, With stories that can come as the result of elements living in a world similar to "mister men",

Perhaps with issues where two different elements who are attracted to each other but are not allowed to be together"segregation" and the problems it brings.

I would have the "Noble gases as the ruling elite", and all the other groups living in cities, and rural areas, also thought about

"radistation city",

post-79233-0-88693900-1403202234_thumb.png

Harry-Hydrogen

Henry- Helium

lizzy- lithium

BoB-Boron etc,

plus the odd air crash where two elements collide and create "new entities",

Thought i could perhaps have a creation history for them,

EXAMPLE BELOW VERY BASIC

In the beginning hydro was a peaceful land and everyone was equal, but it soon became overcrowded

post-79233-0-08931000-1403201791_thumb.png

As it became more crowded a few decided to join together, These thought they where better than the single hydros and called themselves Heliums,Soon they became the ruling class and the nobles where born.

post-79233-0-31054000-1403202029_thumb.png

Like i said very basic and just an idea at moment, but wonder if it is worth expanding on? And the best way to do the graphics?

• 1 month later...

Came up with this little idea which I may expand upon, Perhaps turn into a comic strip, I think there could be many story lines within the elements, Which could also help on a basic level to get kids interested in chemistry/science.

post-79233-0-90695900-1406286073_thumb.png