Is organ/tissue creating from stem cells/3d printing them at all useful to making importantly the brain stay going by adding on brain?

I just checked the link and it is working fine on a laptop. I think they may have tried something like this already on humans. I have a vague recollection of reading something, but it is outside my primary area of interest. (Though as age advances and the memory goes, I become more interested in it. :))

Um, didn't you see my message above? You didn't reply to it...?.....................

Advance, you've been told multiple times on the other thread how to answer that question. Please go and review the advice there. Until I see some evidence that you are paying attention to what people say to you I can see no point in investing time to explain things. Check out the advice there; look up what they suggested, if you then have questions I shall answer what I can.

!

Moderator Note

Since the large majority of the replies in this thread have nothing to do with the actual topic and are just childish fighting over who dunnit, and who started, this thread was reviewed by multiple moderators, and will be closed permanently.

ADVANCE,
1. swansont asked you to report any issues, not discuss them here. If his post was not clear enough, let me spell it out for you: Do not discuss moderation in any thread, ever (it is off topic, and being off topic is against the rules, see: section 2.5). Any issues should be reported. The next time you discuss moderation in a thread again, you get another warning point, and you will risk suspension or even a ban. Any general remarks or suggestions can be placed in the Suggestions, Comments and Support forum. However, we will not tolerate the discussion of specific moderation there.
2. Ophiolite explained (twice by now) that the remark was not meant as an insult, yet you choose to continue to fight and bicker in a most disturbing way. It is worrying that you can explode like you did in this thread after a misunderstanding.
3. I totally agree with swansont that it just does not matter who started. You violated the rules, and therefore you got a warning, and the warning point obviously stays. As long as you worry only about your own behavior, and you just report any issue, we (mods) can worry about everything else. From what I have observed until now, you should focus on your own
behavior first, as there is some room for improvement.
4. Do not mix the topics of two threads.

Do not discuss this moderation anywhere on the forum. If you have an issue with it, you can report it (using the report button), and another moderator will have a look.

Thread closed.