Nothing is local....

petrushka.googol

Superluminal communication is postulated to be false. Entangled states cannot transmit information spontaneously faster than the speed of light. Or so the argument goes.

We all know that the Universe is held together by gravity. Gravity is "carried" by gravitons. The Universe does not "fall apart". The force of attraction from the most remote galaxy is almost zero at a very large distance. It tends to zero (by limit -> infinity) by does not actually become zero. It "holds" albeit very feebly, the most remote stellar system in the Universe, when distance is measured from its coordinates. That is why the Universe does not fall apart. Gravitation is always attractive and force information from the most distal gravitons are transmitted correctly and the result is a finite "packed" Universe. I postulate that gravitons display entanglement, altough we take it for granted, and the most distal components of the Universe "feel" each other. Space Time is not broken but continuous.

Here force acts over a distance that is more than that which conventional forces and simple inverse square laws can justify, and entanglement is responsible for keeping particles oriented in unison.

I believe that we should see the Universe as a collective whole. Then we can say that there is nothing that is truly non-local. It is all a construction of the mind. The Universe is Integral. It cannot be differentiated.

This is my postulate. :wacko:

How does entanglement do anything here — what particles are being entangled? How does a correlation of orientation matter?

What i am trying to imply is that there is a tacit intelligence here...gravitons are smart enough to sense other gravitons (as opposed to say photons) and remain coupled...which at the macro level makes the Universe stay together.

What i am trying to imply is that there is a tacit intelligence here...gravitons are smart enough to sense other gravitons (as opposed to say photons) and remain coupled...which at the macro level makes the Universe stay together.

You're free to try and develop a model to reflect this.

We all know that the Universe is held together by gravity. Gravity is "carried" by gravitons. The Universe does not "fall apart".

Since the 2011 Nobel Prize in Physics was for the discovery of an accelerating expansion of the Universe, I don't think you can claim that gravity are able to hold the whole Universe together, gravity seems to have lost the battle against the expansion of space.

The Great Cosmic Battle

The expansion of the Universe itself provides an intensely dramatic example of the ubiquitous struggle between the force of gravity and entropy. As the Universe expands and becomes more spread out, gravity resists this trend and tries to pull the expanding Universe back together. The particular fate which our future holds depends on whether gravity wins or loses this cosmic battle, whose outcome depends on the total amount of mass and energy contained within the Universe. Current astronomical data strongly suggest that gravity has already lost this critical conflict and our fate will be determined by a continued and unending expansion.

http://www.astrosociety.org/pubs/mercury/0001/cosmic.html