photon propeller's thread hijack

photon propeller

Centripetal and centrifugal forces arise from the intrinsic geometrodynamics of spacetime. The geon is the "gravitational electromagnetic entity" in which the energy flow(field lines and their associated directions) of gravitational and electromagnetic force is described.

Edited by photon propeller

Centripetal and centrifugal forces arise from the intrinsic geometrodynamics of spacetime. The geon is the "gravitational electromagnetic entity" in which the energy flow(field lines and their associated directions) of gravitational and electromagnetic force is described.

I would be very interested to see any visual diagrams of :- these

"geometrodynamics of spacetime." as "energy flow(field lines and their associated directions "

mike

Edited by Mike Smith Cosmos

I would be very interested to see any visual diagrams of :- these

"geometrodynamics of spacetime." as "energy flow(field lines and their associated directions "

mike

More interesting would be rigorous definitions and a mathematica model, rather than word salad.

More interesting would be rigorous definitions and a mathematica model, rather than word salad.

Surely the maths formulae already exist by way of maxwell equations of electro magnetism. Similarly newtons formulae for gravity and Einstein general relativity equations are in existence . Can these not be used by an able bodied mathematician or more likely a computer programme to display pictorially the combined fields surrounding matter. Surely this has been done already. If not , why not. I would have thought this fairly basic information required ,as to what is going on , in or near matter. " what does that graphically Look Like ? " maths has most often been represented on Cartesian (three dimensional ) diagrams x,y,z ! No ? Or do people generally not want to know what " things look like " I know I do ! My best input organs are my eyes and my output organ my hand/mouth/brain combination ! Which appear as I need pictures and words IN. And. Pictures and words. OUT is this not fairly normal? Perhaps it needs a mathematician with computer programming skills to put the above mentioned formulae into a graphics package. Again I say surely this has already been done. I would be " gob smacked " if it has not . If not I ask why not ? You will see shortly , I had a go at it nearly 15/ years ago by hand when I was in university for a second time but math cad did not seem up to it then. It was part of this thesis I have here I am trying to scan , but my dog walking seems to be taking priority. It needs one of these maths/ computer wizz kids to do it, while I hobble about !

post-33514-0-11295400-1390033913_thumb.jpgpost-33514-0-45007200-1390033955_thumb.jpgpost-33514-0-38888000-1390034003_thumb.jpgpost-33514-0-32824400-1390034048_thumb.jpgpost-33514-0-43484600-1390034094_thumb.jpgpost-33514-0-74399300-1390034254_thumb.jpgpost-33514-0-94907400-1390035247_thumb.jpgpost-33514-0-51515600-1390035380_thumb.jpg

(Continued)post-33514-0-57138700-1390036709_thumb.jpg

post-33514-0-41277300-1390037159_thumb.jpg

post-33514-0-10803000-1390037611_thumb.jpg

1998 remember and things have moved on quite a way since then .( 16 years ) that a quarter of a lifetime ago ! When I was in my 50's fit and not hobbling about with a dog at my side.!

Mike

Edited by Mike Smith Cosmos

Surely the maths formulae already exist by way of maxwell equations of electro magnetism. Similarly newtons formulae for gravity and Einstein general relativity equations are in existence . Can these not be used by an able bodied mathematician or more likely a computer programme to display pictorially the combined fields surrounding matter. Surely this has been done already.

Yes it's been done already, at least the solutions that correspond to what's been experimentally confirmed have been done, i.e we have an atomic model using the known electrostatic and magnetic values.

What hasn't been done is anything involving a "geon" because that's made up based on no experimental evidence or theoretical underpinnings.

!

Moderator Note

edit: And in rereading the thread (because it's been awhile), I see that this is all off-topic, and a result of a thread hijack by photon propeller, violating rules 2.5 and 2.10. Which means splitting off into the trash.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.