Thread hijack - 'The Burden of Life.'

ajaysinghgoshiyal

I agree. Science, like everything else in the universe, has got too old and now exists as a aged entity that's only good due to it's productivity. It makes cool things, that's all science is now a days, it's coolness. Scientists themselves may deny this fact, but enjoy the egotistical boosts you get from being a scientist, and having the reputation that scientists have socially; they even use it to their advantage subliminally; they are associated with intelligence, socially. For the understanding of life, a youthful subject, science is a lesser methodology than spirituality, because it has edited life too much to suit it's own ego and idea of understanding.

The problem is not with science itself but with the neccessary fact that science is at bottom a human endeavor. Science did not invent mankind but rather the other way. As for spirituality it also cannot have all the answers. Or philosophy or psychology etc etc for that matter.

In my own view we need both Meta Physics and Quantum Physics to understand every thing. Meta Physics and Spirituality (what the ancients knew) are topics that are unfortunately restricted to discussion in many "scientific circles". Quantum Physics and Science rule the world today (what the moderns know). This is a thread i tried to start to bring about both subjects under a single umbrella which got locked out instantly called ontology of consciousness.

The problem is not with science itself but with the neccessary fact that science is at bottom a human endeavor. Science did not invent mankind but rather the other way. As for spirituality it also cannot have all the answers. Or philosophy or psychology etc etc for that matter.

In my own view we need both Meta Physics and Quantum Physics to understand every thing. Meta Physics and Spirituality (what the ancients knew) are topics that are unfortunately restricted to discussion in many "scientific circles". Quantum Physics and Science rule the world today (what the moderns know). This is a thread i tried to start to bring about both subjects under a single umbrella which got locked out instantly called ontology of consciousness.

Name one thing that meta physics has solved that if you took it away it would be missed...

• 2 months later...

You would not believe what i say as usual. So i will not bother writing anything. Case is closed. End of discussion.

You know, I think is the most insulting dishonest answer that can be used in a discussion, instead of providing evidence you insult me by asserting that I would not believe you if you provided the evidence and shirk your own burden of proof and at the same time insinuate that I am dishonest...

You know, I think is the most insulting dishonest answer that can be used in a discussion, instead of providing evidence you insult me by asserting that I would not believe you if you provided the evidence and shirk your own burden of proof and at the same time insinuate that I am dishonest...

I have provided the evidence many times in something called a work (stuff that really works ) b**k. But rules prevent me from naming it out here. Case is closed yet again. End of argument.

Edited by ajaysinghgoshiyal

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.