Is there a Feynman diagram which includes all particles in one? (electron, quark, pion, kaon, ...)

It is still not very clear exactly what you are looking for.

One technical issue here is that Feynman diagrams are graphical representations of propagators and these are used to construct S-matrices. All this has to do with scattering rather than bound states like atoms.

It is still not very clear exactly what you are looking for.

One technical issue here is that Feynman diagrams are graphical representations of propagators and these are used to construct S-matrices. All this has to do with scattering rather than bound states like atoms.

yes forget the ionic bond.... Rather it is possible to draw the scattering of one atom with one S-matrices diagram?

In fact I would like to reunite on a same Feynman diagram all kaon and pion. It is possible?

thank you

yes forget the ionic bond.... Rather it is possible to draw the scattering of one atom with one S-matrices diagram?

You need all the diagrams to a given order to get a reasonable calculation of the scattering amplitude.

Anyway, you can write down diagrams for particles colliding with atoms. Though I think people are usually interested in either the interactions with the electrons in the shells or the nucleus rather than both.

You need all the diagrams to a given order to get a reasonable calculation of the scattering amplitude.

It interested me. it is expressed in eV /c ² ?

Anyway, you can write down diagrams for particles colliding with atoms.

just to link all pion in the same Feynman diagram (pion - antipion with the quark path)

That would be a mass. Cross sections are in units of length squared (area). Amplitudes are probabilites.

The amplitude isn't based on eV /c ² ? or which one?

What is the best diagram used to explain the interaction of decay particles? and also their positions in the atom (quark, electron)?

Thank you ajb

What is the best diagram used to explain the interaction of decay particles? and also their positions in the atom (quark, electron)?

You need to be more specific, but the tree level diagrams for simple decays are avaliable through google.

Negative beta decay for example

Feynman_Diagram_-_Negative_Beta_Decay.pn

Easy.

In a few days I'll show you mine which includes all diagrams like this one in in one.

I will meet all leptons (electron - tau - muon - quark)

I will meet all antileptons

I will meet all neutrinos

I will meet all antineutrinos

I will meet all bosons W - Z - g

I will meet the boson H

And I will meet the photon

Edited by Arnaud Antoine ANDRIEU

I await your diagrams.

Ok. You can count on me. Just 24/48h

Good day

if you want I can already make all pions and kaons in ten minutes with paint ..

I come back

I based this model with that one ---> fermionic_model_ but it is a bit wrong (the pion+ is not in the right place)

hi,

I did not draw boson. But you can already in indentify two (boson) in the case of the kaon box which is between d and s for W- and between anti-si and anti-d.

I let you imagine the rest, nuon, boson H with top quark ...

image link --> http://blogs.scienceforums.net/ArnaudAntoineANDRIEU/files/2013/06/atom_a.png

atom_a.png

I'll give you the complete diagram but not today. You can share it as you want.

hello,

I am drawing this one from wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Kaon-decay.png

Kaon-decay.png

I come back

atom_a_kaon_decay.png

Feynman diagrams has become obsolete..

this is a good scoop that, right?

It's name is atom PCB

but it's better to say atom A because of its shape

In the upper chamber of the pyramid is the atomic number.....if you add one more quark at your meson then you have a neutron. And if again you add a new quark with neutron, then you get a proton.

I await your diagrams.

then, not bad, no?

Edited by Arnaud Antoine ANDRIEU

at least I'm sure to find my diagrams on the books of physic by next fall.

No, this is not likely at all.

Your diagrams make no sense and you have not explained how they are used to do any predictions or explain any reactions. As ajb has noted already, you violate conservation of charge at various places. It also looks like you violate conservation of energy and/or momentum.