#1 CaptainPanic

CaptainPanic

Usually himself

• Moderators
  • 4,778 posts
  • LocationThe little swamp at the end of the river Rhine

Posted 5 June 2013 - 11:06 AM

Dear all,

Recently the amount of spam on the forum has increased. We are aware of this, and we are working on a solution (we know what caused it).

The spam is generally of the crappiest quality and easy to recognize. Generally, we patrol the forum and remove any spam quite soon after it was posted, but if you think a particular spam message has been missed by the staff, please report it.

Best regards,

SFN Staff

Veni, vidi, modeli - I came, I saw, and I modeled it

#2 Dave

Dave

boing

• Administrators
  • 5,086 posts

Posted 7 June 2013 - 11:08 AM

Hopefully this issue should now be resolved (or at least very much improved), but please make sure you report any suspected spam!

Dave
SFN Administrator

Blog and photoblog | Get on IRC! | #sfn statistics

#3 Phi for All

Phi for All

Chief Executive Offworlder

• Moderators
  • 16,405 posts
  • LocationCO, USA

Posted 7 June 2013 - 03:12 PM

Yay, dave! Thanks very much!

"You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred!" -- Super Chicken

God does have to keep the miracles going, or no one would believe that He is real.

#4 swansont

swansont

Evil Liar (or so I'm told)

• Moderators
  • 35,728 posts
  • LocationWashington DC region

Posted 28 May 2015 - 02:51 PM

PSA reminder: If you encounter spam please report it, but you only need to report one post by each offender. We can remove all of the posts more easily than clearing multiple reports.

Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum          To go to the fortress of ultimate darkness, click the up arrow ^

I am not a minimum-wage government shill.             Forget it, Jake — it's Crackpottown.

My SFN blog: Swans on Tea                                                           

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users