The Official "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Radical Edward

Just wanted to announce my self and say hello to you all, My name is Michael and I'm from London, I love science (particularly space and astronomy) but more from amateur side, I have no qualification in any of Scientific Disciplines , (ok Economics, but you know what I mean lol), I do know bit about String Theory, Quantum Physics, General Theory of Relativity and can argue well on Star Trek issues, I am ardent fan of Sci-Fi and could be considered a geek (and I am proud to be one)... Love music and film in equal measure, like to talk politics with ppl who know what they talk about, hate snobs and racist with vigour.

I'm staunch liberal, and believe in green energy, believe in Gaia Theory and think we should take care of our planet, have open-minded attitudes to all sexes and respect ppl on merit not on how much cash they have.... I have Girlfriend she is a scientist working for major US scientific institution in California. She is brains in the family and bc of here I am often invited to some cool places, lol...

all for now

Live long and prosper \V/:-) :) :-) :)

what's up all.

You can call me Megatron, after the unmerciful evil Decepticon of that show from the good old days. I'm interested in the study of robotics, electricity, magnetism, and chemistry. But, I'm best at and most interested in physics. I'm located in the U.S. I specialize in electro-kinetic and high voltage/energy devices.

Hi everyone,

I'm 18, living in Montreal on scholarship going to university in my first year of human biology, although my main passion is the "big" picture. I've spent my entire life reading and learning, but have never spent a single second studying. I only strive to comprehend the world around me and I have no doubt that this site will help me do that.

Cheers!

p.s. - Don't write me off because I like to smoke a lot of pot and ponder the universe.

I'm Rob, from Yorkshire, UK. I'm studying A-levels having just started year 12 doing Physics, Maths, Further maths and History, currently trying to teach myself calculus from Stewart's book. As for interesting facts, i very nearly once met the Queen, and i have a fiver in my right pocket, which also oddly enough, sports an image of the Queen:eek:

Hey my name is Joe Chang. Nice to meet you guys here.

I like science, but didn't finish my physics class in college due to a good reason, my math sucks.

I like to get drunk, smoke some weed, and let my mind go. I appreciate life and want to do something good for the world.

I think I am a passenger of time and space, knowledge and imagination, experience and adventure.

Anyway, this is the first time I post myself in a forum, cheers!

Hi all. Well seems a little late for me to introduce myself since I already have 100+ posts to my name, but what the hell lol.

I'm a 17 year old interested in physics, astronomy, evolution and pretty much most general science.

Come from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. nicknamed "Winterpeg" for good reason seeing as its pretty much considered winter half the year (our first snow fell in september lol. We've had blizzards in may, last year there was one in june! ha).

Can't wait to see you all at the forums (or if I already have seen you, hello again!).

~CanadaAotS (also know as Chris... or is it the other way around? :P lol)

Hello everyone! I am a thirteen boy living in a country named Norway.

I am interested in physics, chemestry and maths.

I am going in 8th grade. (In Norway you start in first grade when you are 6 years old). I found this forum when I searched, and I decided to become a member. Finallly I can discuss science properly.

Guest Chinasky

Hello, I'm Chinasky (ehm...), I'm a Phd Nuclear eengineer, working in the Nuclear Fusion thing.

God (or whatever) bless u all.