Alternate relativity, split from alternate definition of time

SSDS

!

Moderator Note

Not really, since it's proposing alternative science. Split/moved to speculations

From p 10

In other words, from the consideration above follows, that only rotation (180 degree here) of the
traveler ship direction results in that on Earth (and in a half of all Matter, though) everything
becomes be older, on Earth – be older on this “segment”. If the traveler’s Earth-planet path was,
e.g., 10 light years, then on Earth such the segment’s aging is (let the ship’s speed is near the speed
of light) roughly 20 years. It is evident that from this “resolution” follows, also, that if the traveler
will decide to return to the planet (near the planet, but when the ship’s speed already is near speed
of light), then after corresponding
U -turn the traveler makes all on Earth younger again, including
– he raise from the dead some people and give birth back to some others
. Such events, as it seems,
are more consistent with some magic, then with, for example, thermodynamics.

(emphasis added)

I fail to see the value of studying anything that gets relativity so grossly wrong.

The answer is very simple – because of those, who works in arXiv , at least in Gen-phys section team and at least till
now, are intelligent, ethical (and bold, though) people.

Now a little upgrade of the paper “the Information as Absolute” appeared – see

http://arxiv.org/abs/1004.3712

The paper helps to understand additionally – if necessary – the “Space and Time” paper.

Cheers

The answer is very simple – because of those, who works in arXiv , at least in Gen-phys section team and at least till

now, are intelligent, ethical (and bold, though) people.

you make it sound as if arxiv have reviewed and sanctioned the publication (and to an extent endorse the contents) - whereas it seems more likely that it is accepted because the lead author is merely a long time depositor of documents in arxiv and is also an author/endorser

Now a little upgrade of the paper “the Information as Absolute” appeared – see

http://arxiv.org/abs/1004.3712

The paper helps to understand additionally – if necessary – the “Space and Time” paper.

Cheers

• 8 months later...

SSDS’s thread “inform physics”, regrettably, was closed a couple days ago. So I re-post next time the post from this thread (SSDS post #24, Posted 7 June 2011 - 09:57 AM)

Since – again regrettably - it is necessary to re-post it again (as the 'SSDS', on 09 Jun 2010 - 1:19 PM) now.

So – some short version of the post:

'SSDS', on 09 Jun 2010 - 1:19 PM, said:

In June 2009 under some reasons I was forced to place in a number of forums a post “relating to well known "Many World" concept”. That remedied the situation on a some time (though with a non-virtual help of some specific service also), but now, as it seems, I’m forced to post this post again:

……….

And, e.g., some people, who seems attempt to send me in some another World, well know that I never will appear in this case in this World in future.

……..

Cheers

SSDS’s thread “inform physics”, regrettably, was closed a couple days ago. So I re-post next time the post from this thread (SSDS post #24, Posted 7 June 2011 - 09:57 AM)

Since – again regrettably - it is necessary to re-post it again (as the 'SSDS', on 09 Jun 2010 - 1:19 PM) now.

So – some short version of the post:

'SSDS', on 09 Jun 2010 - 1:19 PM, said:

In June 2009 under some reasons I was forced to place in a number of forums a post “relating to well known "Many World" concept”. That remedied the situation on a some time (though with a non-virtual help of some specific service also), but now, as it seems, I’m forced to post this post again:

……….

And, e.g., some people, who seems attempt to send me in some another World, well know that I never will appear in this case in this World in future.

……..

Cheers

!

Moderator Note

nope - you do not get to re-open closed topics in new or alternative threads.