Can you make the smoke bomb mixture KNO3+sucros an impact bomb?

mhypersonic

basicly I have been lookinging into smoke bombs and this mixture seems the most easy and effective(smoke effective). But In High stress situation fiddling with a match box to light the wick is too obvious to your opponent, and I have yet to see a pin mechanism that does not use a whole machbox per bomb (which is not very conservitive for supplize). so can you explain how one would manage to make a dependable impact smoke bomb using KNO3 and sugar.

thanks and while i'm on this would brown sugar produce more thick smoke? Its all about makeing a smoke screen in this one.

• 1 month later...

!

Moderator Note

I am (temporarily?) closing this thread, while we review whether our forum is the right place to discuss the practical sides of smoke bombs.

Initially, my objection is that you wish to actually use this against "an opponent". Smoke bombs are not without risk, and I am sure that at least where I live they are against the law. Therefore, using a smoke bomb against a certain person might actually not be simply against the law, but a serious crime.

[edit] Upon review, we agreed that it is this forum's recommendation not to build your own smoke bombs, certainly not for the use against another person. If you wish to use smoke bombs for recreational purposes, such as paintball, there are commercial solutions. We advise to use the commercial options, taking into account all relevant safety procedures. The thread remains closed.

Thread closed

Edited by CaptainPanic
Updated moderator note