No more duplicate spare parts for your vehicle.

uday yadav

Duplicate spare parts dealers are eating up to 20% of genuine spare parts market. 2D barcodes and other ideas have failed to stop it. This is a worldwide picture.

Today, I am going to show you how duplication business can be stopped completely.

Let us consider a well established gear manufacturing company named ABC for example. This ABC Company produces millions of gears annually as spare part for automobiles and two wheelers. The company puts each of them in attractive and costly packets, prints unique 2D barcodes on them. Company's name ABC is printed brightly and artistically on each packet.

At the same time duplicate gear manufacturers also produce thousands of duplicate gears in name of ABC. They produce same packets, same unique 2D barcodes, and when they send their gears in market no one can differentiate between genuine ABC and duplicate ABC gears.

When you or your mechanic buys the ABC gear, you are never sure about its genuineness.

Using my simple idea ABC Company can make sure that no duplicate gear enters the market in name of ABC and hence you are sure of genuine ABC gear.

I am eager to post my idea here. Only that someone should ask me to.

Is it the same as your counterfeit medicines identity number?

Bottles and vials have narrow neck extending to its shoulder, that has shape suitable for PPC (Product Protection Cover) to fasten around. Spare parts come in various sizes and shapes. That is why I have proposed to print 18+2 digits on separate papers.

18 digits on PPC that acts as packet for spare part and 2 digits on small piece of paper kept inside the PPC.

I will put the presentation here soon.

If you are going to post it, then post it, and stop with the shenanigans.

On your command I posted the presentation. Have you gone thru it?

Why no one is criticizing it? does some one see any credential to my invention?

Please write something.