Scientific Meetups

Squintz

I want to invite anyone in the Baltimore, MD area to come visit us for one of our weekly meetups. We get together to work on all things related to science and technology. We mostly focus on the technology portion right now but I would like to get more people who are interested in science to start hanging out with us as well. Visit http://baltimorehackerspace.com for more information.

FYI, this is not some lame group of guys. We have mathematicians, robotic engineers, bio engineers, and more all hanging out together sharing ideas and working on projects. Together we can accomplish anything.

!

Moderator Note

I've pinned this and made the title more generic, so that all can post information on gatherings such as this, and all of the information can be kept in one spot. Announcements only, please. Any followup discussion should happen in a separate thread.

In the Washington DC area, there's a monthly meeting of scientists and science communicators types, arranged through twitter. The day and location vary. You can check #DCScitweetup for the announcement.

FYI, this is not some lame group of guys. We have mathematicians, robotic engineers, bio engineers, and more all hanging out together sharing ideas and working on projects.

Hmm yeah, engineers and mathematicians, eh. Sure sounds lame to me tongue.gif

• 3 years later...

Love everything technology related? Imagine a place where not only a web developer or graphic designer could design freely, but a computer programmer could hack their way through a difficult code, meet their next internet start up or investor and even teach fellow newbies a thing or two, all in one place. We are this place.

Check out our fun tech meetups where we discuss the latest in technology amongst friends with food, drinks and wifi! Feel free to bring your laptop and join in on the conversations that can vary from computers to current tech news. Relax and enjoy a fun technological atmosphere in the heart of the San Fernando Valley.

Meetups will take place every third Saturday of the month. Visit our Meetup page to sign up and join!

http://www.meetup.com/IT-Me-Los-Angeles/

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to get weekly updates on our group and everything technology related.

2wp0xmr.jpg

• 7 months later...

these sound interesting. thank you for sharing. there a little far for me to go but hopefully one day I will get to go. I also have been planning to do to the washington DC one but the past time my friend cancelled on me. I didn't want to go alone the trip would have only been cheaper and worth it for two plane tickets. http://www.usasciencefestival.org/

• 9 months later...