Just because you don't witness god doesn't mean he isn't there.

MrAndrew1337

That maybe, I am just trying to challenge our thinking out of the traditional boxes & hiding behind the word science or religion can defiantly be boxes.

If you want to think outside the box, the first thing you need to do is ditch religion- it's the most restrictive box of all.

Science is a great thing! It is not the Creator, just a way of observing the fallout of the various rules/laws laid out for us to see order & outworking of a very Creative Mind.

"Science is a great thing! It is not the Creator,"

Nobody said it was.

"just a way of observing the fallout of the various rules/laws laid out for us to see order & outworking of a very Creative Mind."

The clever bit is that science works, even though there is no evidence for that "mind" you keep trying to worthlessly add.

That maybe, I am just trying to challenge our thinking out of the traditional boxes & hiding behind the word science or religion can defiantly be boxes.

Religion is definitely a "box". It tells you what to think (and what not to think).

Science is the complete opposite. It is a voyage of discovery: finding out about the world based on evidence and reason, not wishful thinking and delusions. Science forces you out of the boxes of preconceptions, common sense and myth.

What if your box is based on more lies than the one you think I am in? Look to it's roots (science) & see where the building blocks may be not able to support the weight of the structure we are saying that it can? That does take honest looking & not just looking to support where you want something to take you. Man wants free of The Creator & so pseudosciences come about but you have to be willing to be honest with yourself 1st, which I have done despite accusations & preconceptions, be honest with yourself & challenge what you see in the 1st place not just accepting what you are told. I put it a a life long challenge to us all & don't just try to keep ourselves comfortable in the direction we are choosing to go.

What if your box is based on more lies than the one you think I am in? Look to it's roots (science) & see where the building blocks may be not able to support the weight of the structure we are saying that it can?

Please provide specific examples of science that is based on lies. (Otherwise, I will have to assume that you are lying. Which is sadly very common amongst preachers like you.)