Happy not Earth Day!!

qijino1236

I had a sliver of hope for things to happen concerning global warming but now after research the masses opinions on global warming, I just have to admit now we are totally f@#ked.

But here is a survey from September 2011...Today, 43 percent of Republicans believe global warming is the result of natural causes, up from 35 percent in 2010. we are totally f#$ked, 43% of republicans are dilusional. Nobody cares about global warming anyway it's only the end of the world as we know it. 17% of americans still believe global warming isn't happening. ONLY 27% of americans believe that "people are mostly responsible" for global warming. What the f*(king he!! is this? I can't believe that 73 % of americans believe that we are only partly responsible for global warming. This is fricking amazing, I guess should just take enough cocaine until the common sense part of my brain is completely destroyed and move down south and start shouting nothing is wrong with anything. Everything is perfect let's buy some hummers and race back and forth from sea(galvaston,texas) to shining sea(charleston, south carolina) until we run out of money. Whoever has the most money and is therefore the winner gets to wear a "the earth is my cult follower bitch" (In other words whatever my mind wants the earth to be, that's what it is) t-shirt til the end of time. It's one thing to acknowledge that it exists and not be able to do anything about it do to your financial circumstances...it is a totally different thing to not acknowledge that it exists because of us at all(brain dead). Happy NOT earth day!!

http://www.ens-newswire.com/ens/sep2011/2011-09-16-091.html

Our only hope now is to go back in time and give Gilbert Plass a 77.77 billion dollars

• 4 weeks later...

Earth Day was cancelled here in the Philippines because it conflictedwith Good Friday which is a day celebrated by various dudes crucifyingthemselves. This year 24 were nailed to crosses. Now don't you think that's amuch more worthy cause than Earth Day?

!

Moderator Note

More plagiarism. Are you just here to spam your logo? Please refrain from breaking our rules against plagiarism.

• 3 months later...