how can we prevent people from dying?

Ghaz

well human body is composed of cells ............if somehow we can prevent cells from dying we can live more .........so what can be the processes to prevent cells from dying ...........kindly give your views :)

[note:i hope this time i have written a proper language no shortcuts ............fed up of hearing again and again to write in proper language.............i believe language doesnt matter if i make myself clear to you .........so dont comment on my text speak again and again...........and to swanson i would like to say that stop threatening people by saying that u cant stay here for long unless and until you improve your text speak..............if you block people from visiting this site they can come by some another id so its useless ]

• 3 weeks later...

Regenerative medicine.

I believe if you read more about regenerative medicine, then you will find your answers.

Regenerative medicine has become more popular since the early-2000s are more people are taking it more serious than before, because people have been able to make regenerative science work.

Please note that regeneration is different from repair.

Recent advances in regenerative medicine include emphasis on using computer interfaces with the body.

1. Grosse-Wentrup M, Mattia D, Oweiss K. Using brain–computer interfaces to induce neural plasticity and restore function. J. Neural Eng. 2011;8(2):025004.

Edited by Genecks

"so what can be the processes to prevent cells from dying"

Cancer.

If cells don't die, but keep on multiplying they become a cancer.

Did you not know this?

Incidentally, we are quite good at banning people who break the rules and one rule is that once you are banned, you stay banned. Your style of writing is so distinctive that if you came back under another name you would be spotted banned, and deleted.

Even cancer can be killed, thus die. The body has a system setup to destroy cancers that arise. Sometimes the cancers are not destroyed.

Regenerative medicine at an ultimate would be used to revive the "dead." Maybe in the next hundred years, future advancements, such as saving one's biological state might persuade people to redefine death as a state from which one cannot be restored. Curious whether or not such a scenario is practical, as it would have to involve large evolutionary knowledge of cell development, including how to reform a plasma membrane from last known state, which is just some hardcore evodevo stuff. Ground-up regeneration.

I've been looking into the possibility of neural coding being recorded and used to re-instate memories through re-introduction of the neural pulses to the brain areas for encoding, such as the hippocampus. Again, cutting edge and still being looked into.

I've been on a biopunk cyborg fix as of late, since I've been persuaded by modern technology away from various Ghost in the Shell ideas.

Cancer.

Did you not know this?

Incidentally, we are quite good at banning people who break the rules and one rule is that once you are banned, you stay banned. Your style of writing is so distinctive that if you came back under another name you would be spotted banned, and deleted.

I've seen plenty of individuals type that way.

Despite that, it's seriously annoying and unusual to see Internet slang lexicon as a part of a foreigner's vocabulary usage.

Formal training of a foreign language often does not provide a person with slang and often advises people against using slang.

Hence, I can see why you think the person is a troll.

Also, chill out. If the person starts trolling on a legit level besides typographical errors, go for the ban.

Edited by Genecks

try to get my question correctly and then give your wise comment ...........even a board student knows about the cancer topic you raised..........this forum should be helping people in gaining and sharing knowledge not criticising anyone for his way of writing ..........

Cancer.

Did you not know this?

hmmm thanx for making us aware of the regenerative medicine ................I will be oblidged if people stop commenting on my way of writing and pay more attention to the content

Even cancer can be killed, thus die. The body has a system setup to destroy cancers that arise. Sometimes the cancers are not destroyed.

Regenerative medicine at an ultimate would be used to revive the "dead." Maybe in the next hundred years, future advancements, such as saving one's biological state might persuade people to redefine death as a state from which one cannot be restored. Curious whether or not such a scenario is practical, as it would have to involve large evolutionary knowledge of cell development, including how to reform a plasma membrane from last known state, which is just some hardcore evodevo stuff. Ground-up regeneration.

I've been looking into the possibility of neural coding being recorded and used to re-instate memories through re-introduction of the neural pulses to the brain areas for encoding, such as the hippocampus. Again, cutting edge and still being looked into.

I've been on a biopunk cyborg fix as of late, since I've been persuaded by modern technology away from various Ghost in the Shell ideas.

I've seen plenty of individuals type that way.

Despite that, it's seriously annoying and unusual to see Internet slang lexicon as a part of a foreigner's vocabulary usage.

Formal training of a foreign language often does not provide a person with slang and often advises people against using slang.

Hence, I can see why you think the person is a troll.

Also, chill out. If the person starts trolling on a legit level besides typographical errors, go for the ban.

I will be oblidged if people stop commenting on my way of writing and pay more attention to the content

It goes to clarity and effort - there's no real excuse except laziness for using "txt speak" when you have no word limit and a full qwerty keyboard at your disposal. Further, it's a lot harder to understand a post with misspelled words and no punctuation than a post with basic sentence structure. So basically you're asking others to go to extra effort to understand your content because you're too lazy to write properly.

As for the initial question - death is the inevitable terminus to life. Everything and everyone dies in a process fundamental to the perpetuation of life on the planet. No one likes the idea of not existing anymore, but when you actually contemplate the idea of immortality given the way life on earth exists and evolves, it's not particularly appealing either. That said, I'd rather check out peacefully in my sleep after a long, fulfilling existence, so maybe the "prevention of premature and painful death" is a better goal?

i guess every one out here are mature and sensible enough to understand my text speak even if the spellings are mistake ...........if i am being accused of the crime of being lazy .........then you people are also lazy coz u dont want to do any kind of hard work to understand a post .........if google can understand your misspelled words human brain too can coz its much powerful than that ..........my text speak will keep your brain active and don get scared of doing the hard work in understanding and reading my post.......coming to ur reply to the topic ......it was good

It goes to clarity and effort - there's no real excuse except laziness for using "txt speak" when you have no word limit and a full qwerty keyboard at your disposal. Further, it's a lot harder to understand a post with misspelled words and no punctuation than a post with basic sentence structure. So basically you're asking others to go to extra effort to understand your content because you're too lazy to write properly.

As for the initial question - death is the inevitable terminus to life. Everything and everyone dies in a process fundamental to the perpetuation of life on the planet. No one likes the idea of not existing anymore, but when you actually contemplate the idea of immortality given the way life on earth exists and evolves, it's not particularly appealing either. That said, I'd rather check out peacefully in my sleep after a long, fulfilling existence, so maybe the "prevention of premature and painful death" is a better goal?