Drugged food/drink

Im confused, what do you mean there are alot of people who can tell me my problem? Your not implying im mental again are you? Why is there only 1 person who can answer my question? Who would that be? Just so You all know i did contact the police, they said "we would not conduct testing, unless we found you dead with some food in front of you". Not entirely helpful. Please feel free to contact the moderator, that is not my decision, that is why there is a report abuse button. Yes i have found an answer to my question on my own, i just find it hard to believe that nobody on this site can answer it themselves. Though i am now looking into public bodies, other than the police.

Yes i have found an answer to my question on my own, i just find it hard to believe that nobody on this site can answer it themselves. Though i am now looking into public bodies, other than the police.

I, someone who is not a sciencetist have already answered my question. No thanks to you. I had done ages ago, i was simply staying on here testing your intellect but mainly your character. I have so far found nearly a dozen companies that can help me, with many many many more to approach. All for under £500.

Alright, so what was the drug? Several people have asked you, this is my second time. I'm sorry if my accusations of you being psychologically ill offended you, that was not productive. I meant it in sarcasm. You must realize though that from an outsider's viewpoint (remember we don't know you in real life), you do appear to be on a paranoid rant.

If you could so easily accomplish this feat on your own, then why did you post a thread about it? You admitted that you have had the answer for sometime and have been pulling us along to test us. Where do you get off to this? Tell us what the drug was if you want to save any infinitesimal amount of credibility on this site.

Your intent is questionable at best. You didn't want t use a camera. I think you don't know what the drug is, and you fabricated this entire story for some sick reason. I could be wrong, but I will assume such until you tell us what the drug was.

I have only just asked the police if they would perform the tests. The lab say that it will take 10-28 days to get the results, so i wont known until next month. When i do i will post the name of the drug. Provided it is identifyable

I have only just asked the police if they would perform the tests. The lab say that it will take 10-28 days to get the results, so i wont known until next month. When i do i will post the name of the drug. Provided it is identifyable

Didn't you say the police would only do tests if they found you dead infront of some food? So i'm assuming you found another lab who would run the tests for you.

Could you let us know who the lab is and what they said?

Im confused, what do you mean there are alot of people who can tell me my problem?

Is this not consistent with your view Matt ? From your point of view , nobody , other than yourself , can answer your question . So , their answers always end with additional problems .

Your not implying im mental again are you?

I didn't imply you were mental before , so , I couldn't be implying you are mental again .

Why is there only 1 person who can answer my question?

This is what you are explaining to us .

I am throwing around your question in my mind to understand if there was a mistake made in it's comprehension . If there was it was also made by others , so , I am in good company . We have answers to our understanding of your question and if you could change your understanding of your question to our understanding of your question you would be all the wiser .

Matt , you must admit , you sound like you had one too many a few posts ago , be good .

The responses i get on this site are pointless and unhelpful. I dont see that my credibility is an issue. If this is how people help solve an issue such as mine then i wont be giving any. The next time this problem occurs i suggest you direct them to the ukas website and do a search for forensic labs. You will have to call several before you find one that can meet their specific requirements. But they do exist. It doesnt "suck" and that "is not the just way it is". However there are probably public bodies that can help. Food standards agency or something. Im slightly curious to who they are? Anyone know?

English public , French public , German public , Canadian Public , Calfawnyans ?

International Doping Tests & Management

Stockholmsvägen 18

SE-181 33 Lidingö

Sweden

Edited by Hal.

• 5 years later...

This message is for Matt880. I realize this post was from 6 years ago and you are most likely not online anymore. I found it when I was searchig for the same problem

I just wanted to let you know I believe you and am literally going through the same thing you are. There is absolutely someone drugging my food.

It feels like a Xanex or some kind of prescription drug. It's not medical, it's not my health, blood pressure, sugar ... anything. The food is drugged.

I have been having problems with an individual for a very long time and I know this person is behind it and there is nothing I can do. The point here is like you - I know the police won't believe me and I have no faith in their abilities - they will write me off as the crazy blond girl.

I have no proof and know I won;t get any. I just have to keep surviving this every day like i have been doing for a very long time. I have no resolution for you - and this post won't do anything except know someone does not think your crazy and it is happening to someone else. I hope you got some proof and was able to stop the abuse to yourself. If its any consolation you are not alone.

Cheynas - People earlier in this thread gave that Matt guy some great advice... Buy a camera and catch them red handed!. Then go to the police.

Although I would also go to your doctor if you feel like you are under the influence of the drug and tell them what you think happened.. a camera will prove it all. The police will sort it from there. The doctor will ensure you are safe.

• 6 months later...

I know what you are talking about. I am being drugged too. I can see people here are also the same as most of the people and some doctors. You are telling someone is poisoning your food and you are concerned. They think it is you who has a problem and ask you to go to the psychiatrist. Food is being drugged and my body abused when I sleep. If you find out a way to find out the drug, please post it here. It will help me too. I live in india. police here won't take my complaint seriously. and you are being so nice to all these people who don't seem to care, asking your age and telling you you have a problem in your body instead of clearly seeing someone is poisoning your food. That is a criminal activity. 

Also, a camera won't help. People can remotely access features of a camera to make it seem like nothing is captured if they find the camera. They would know you are trying to find out the drug. 

On 6/7/2017 at 5:02 PM, Cheynas said:

This message is for Matt880. I realize this post was from 6 years ago and you are most likely not online anymore. I found it when I was searchig for the same problem

I just wanted to let you know I believe you and am literally going through the same thing you are. There is absolutely someone drugging my food.

It feels like a Xanex or some kind of prescription drug. It's not medical, it's not my health, blood pressure, sugar ... anything. The food is drugged.

I have been having problems with an individual for a very long time and I know this person is behind it and there is nothing I can do. The point here is like you - I know the police won't believe me and I have no faith in their abilities - they will write me off as the crazy blond girl.

I have no proof and know I won;t get any. I just have to keep surviving this every day like i have been doing for a very long time. I have no resolution for you - and this post won't do anything except know someone does not think your crazy and it is happening to someone else. I hope you got some proof and was able to stop the abuse to yourself. If its any consolation you are not alone.

You just have to find a lab. I'm going through drugging too. I haven't found a lab in my country from Google search.

My reply was for matt880 

The long one was for Matt880 . The short one was for cheynas

41 minutes ago, Sunetra said:

I know what you are talking about. I am being drugged too. I can see people here are also the same as most of the people and some doctors. You are telling someone is poisoning your food and you are concerned. They think it is you who has a problem and ask you to go to the psychiatrist. Food is being drugged and my body abused when I sleep. If you find out a way to find out the drug, please post it here. It will help me too. I live in india. police here won't take my complaint seriously. and you are being so nice to all these people who don't seem to care, asking your age and telling you you have a problem in your body instead of clearly seeing someone is poisoning your food. That is a criminal activity. 

Also, a camera won't help. People can remotely access features of a camera to make it seem like nothing is captured if they find the camera. They would know you are trying to find out the drug. 

Authorities are just concerned that the lack of evidence may be an indication that something else is going on.

You can setup cameras disconnected from the internet and immune to tampering. Powders are even simpler if you want to go low tech.

Do try talking with friends and family, if not a psychiatrist.

Edited by Endy0816