Drugged food/drink

I strongly suspect my food is being laced with a drug! I have had a blood test with my dr, who tested for 7 illegal drugs, this test came back negative. I suspect it is strong prescription medication, a sedative. Who can i get to do a detailed analysis of my food/drink to identify the chemical being added? I live in the south of england.

I suspect my food is being drugged because i suffer the effects of the drug. Unable to really move my body. It has happened before so in not surprised, although this time i would like to get some proof. Yes it happens when i prepare the food myself. For example making a cup of tea. By a process of elimination i worked out it was the milk and proved this by buying some more milk and finding it did not have the same sedating effects. I would like to know where i can get a detailed analysis done to identify the chemical being added?

Perhaps your very susceptible to tryptophan which is in milk or the "crash" from the tea is hard on you. I gave up caffeine because 1/2 an hour after drinking some I was exhausted. There are so many possibilities for your symptoms and these should be ruled out first. Talk to your doctor about the effects you experience and they should have a better idea in which direction to look.

Could be MS, could be circulatory issues, could be severe depression could be alot of things, None of s are very happy when strange things happen to our bodies and yes somtimes we think the worst We want to find a solution very quickly If I were you I would go see the doctor and tell them the symptoms.

There's also a condition called sleep paralysis where for a while after waking up you cannot move, It's as if your brain wakes up but your body doesn't I have just listed 4 possible causes that are more probable than someone drugging you and I am by no means a physician.

Thank you for taking an interest. But No no, its not medical. i see my dr on a very regular basis. Im am fine with caffine. As i said i changed the milk and it was no problem. My food is really being drugged with something. I just want to know who can perform a comprehensive analysis, identify what it is and produce a testimonial to that effect? Is there a company who can perform such tests?

A couple of points.

If you ask about this in two different threads the answers will all get muddled.

Also the budget you mention in the other thread (£100) won't really get you anywhere.

If you really believe that you are being poisoned then go to the police.

What you are asking for is essentially impossible unless you know what to look for. The police forensic labs have the experience.

Sorry for posting it twice, that was an accident. Im a little confused now. If its impossible then why would the police be able to detect it. Either its impossible or its not. the police will be contacted but i dont have much faith in their capability. I would like to get a private company to do a forensic analysis then give the report and evidence to the police. Is there a company that can do a forensic test, like the one you mentioned by the police?

Still sounds suspicious, I'm not alleging anything here but who's to say you yourself didn't place the drugs there in an elaborate attempt to put the blame on someone else in a twisted attempt at revenge?

That would be my first suspicion because of the lengths your going to to gather evidence. You would still just have the type of drug not anything concrete proving someone is doing anything. Remember with law you must prove BEYOND reasonable doubt.

I'd be more inclined to purchase a "nanny cam" and carefully place it where you can see whats going on with the milk. This would fall into your hundred dollar budget they are very small. Once you see where the perpetrator places the milk to put drugs in it you can move the nanny cam to that area and get a face shot clearly showing them putting the drugs in and there you have them red handed.

Once you have this the police will run extensive testing to determine EXACTLY what the substance is at no cost to you.

That would be how I would do it. I cannot emphasize enough how "fishy" conspiracy theories are without real proof. People are just going to think your paranoid and give the story no credibility. I know it sucks but thats just the way it is.

Thank you very much for your replies. Does anyone know where i can a test done to see if my food is being drugged and what the test is called?

Other than the police

Not with your budget, you need to put another couple of zeros on the price tag.

The police can do it because they know (as I said, from experience) what to look for. Trying to do it "blind" is (as I said) essentially impossible.

Having said that, the "Nanny cam" is about a billion times better advice. It will prove that it's a particular individual interfering with your milk. No amount of chemistry will do that. It will provide the evidence that the police would need to take the issue further.

Simple question, if you really want to find out what's going on, why not use a camera?

Thats a suprisingly personal question. Yes, i do on occasion take medication. Although i would rather not discuss my medical notes. The medication has no effect on this situation nor does my medical condition. I have been living with it for years, with no problems. Do you happen to know a private company that can perform an analysis of my food to identify the drug?

(...) Do you happen to know a private company that can perform an analysis of my food to identify the drug?

No I don't.

You seem very confident that there is drug in your food, you must have your reason. I suppose you told your doctor about that and I suppose you found no response.

You are suspecting your close environment and want an answer from an independent lab.

Is that it?

Or are you suspecting some relative to put in your food medication prescripted by your doctor in your ignorance?

Edited by michel123456

Yes i Would like an independant lab to test my food and identify the drug being used.

It's not that simple. That's why John Cuthber correctly said that your budget is far too small to get that done. We don't just stick your milk in a machine and get a printout that says what the toxin is. We would have to subject the sample to a plethora of analytical tests, both analytical and spectrographic, to slowly rule out toxins until we finally have an idea. Then we do the mass spec run that probably costs more than your stated budget in itself.

Unless you've done something wrong GO TO THE POLICE. The person poisoning your milk is committing a felony. The police have trained forensic chemists that are probably very good at finding food poisoning toxins, and the best part is, their services are free. There is no other advice I can give that I would feel comfortable with than: call the freakin' cops.

Why is someone more concerned with finding out what kind of drug is used instead of who the perpetrator is?

My guess is Michel is on the right track and the person's identity is already known...

Thankyou that is helpful. I would still like to know of a lab that could perform the tests, irrelevent of the cost

I would still like to know the name of some companies that can perform the tests, irrelevant of cost.

"how old am i?" im nearly 30.

Perhaps you could contact someone like ScreenSafeUK and have them do a more detailed analysis of your blood. I don't know if they test food but I would imagine they could help you locate someone who does.