New Zealand imposes sanctions on Israel

Dreamer

As a Jew and an Israeli myself, I speculate whather Mossad itself is responsible for this vandalism. There haven't been anti-semitic attacks in NZ for 25 years, zero - and suddenly someone comes and destroy a Jewish grave yard? 16 graves? It's more than a work of one person, and I don't see the average citizen of NZ being motivated to do that just because Israeli tried to produce counterfeit passwords of his country. I do on the other hand spot great interest for the Israeli government to do this/for this to happen, as it can present the situation in totally different light. Just my paranoid speculations...

Dreamer:

Please read the terms of use on web sites before duplicating their material:

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=317936&contrassID=2&subContrassID=5&sbSubContrassID=0&listSrc=Y

Haaretz Site Rules

General

...Use of the site indicates the user's agreement to these rules and to the privacy policy contained herein...

Conditions For The Information's Use

4. The user undertakes to use the information and the services offered on the site in accordance with the requirements of law and subject to the site's conditions and regulations.

5. The user undertakes not to publish the information or any of it except in accordance with the conditions set out on the site. The user further undertakes not to publish any product or printout of the information, whether printed graphically or as a report, whether provided as a file on magnetic media or howsoever otherwise and not to reproduce, photocopy, copy or print any such product or printout of the information or any of it for the purpose of distribution or publication in any way whatsoever. The user further undertakes not, directly or indirectly, for or without consideration, to permit the performance of all or any of the aforegoing.

6. Any copying, distribution, sending, transmission or publication of information stored on the site that has not been expressly permitted is prohibited unless the Company's prior written consent has been given.

7. The information shall not be used for the purposes of profit or for any other commercial purposes and shall not be stored on other Internet sites.

...and from the site in the original post:

Copyright

The material provided on the f2 Network is copyright protected. You may use this material for your own personal reference only. Except for the temporary copy held in the computer's cache and a single permanent copy for your personal reference, the material may not otherwise be used, copied, reproduced, published, stored in a retrieval system, altered or transmitted in any form or by any means in whole or part (except where such use constitutes fair dealing under the Copyright Act) without the prior written approval of f2 or the appropriate supplier or licensor of f2.

You may not use any part of the material on an f2 Network site to establish, maintain or provide, or assist in establishing, maintaining or providing your own publications, Internet site or other means of distribution.

We don't want to be sued because you have taken protected material from another organisation and published it here, ta.

& It's not like Haaretz is going to sue you, you know - you're not really someone worthy of the attention of their lawyers.

I don't think you can qualify that statement in any way.

You may not give a shit about the rules on their site, but as long as you are posting here you will kindly abide by ours.