Could I have sensitivity to asparagus?

Give us some background, please. How old are you? How long has this been going on? Have you tested this by eating ONLY asparagus or do you typically eat it as part of a meal? Have you tested this by eating smaller amounts or larger amounts than normal?

Are you Pluto2 over at Sciforums? Is this part of your post from there?

I realized there is something wrong with me. It's my meat addiction. I never feel satiated without eating meat two or three times a day. My father often gets angry at me for eating so much meat.

And when I eat other things like hazelnuts, peanuts and asparagus I almost immediately feel tired after that and get nausea and vomiting.

Hi,

I have a question. I realized there is something wrong with me. Everytime after I eat asparagus I get tired and get nausea and sometimes even vomiting. What could be the reason for this? Could I have some sensitivity to asparagus?

It is possible to have multiple food allergies, but the literature says that it is very, very rare.

On the other hand, asparagus can cause nausea and vomiting if eaten uncooked. Perhaps you're just not cooking it long enough?