SFN Server Issues

Sorry about the slowness and occasional errors you may be experiencing on SFN. Something very strange is happening and I'm still trying to figure it out.

Hopefully I'll soon be able to sort out the problem and get things working.

(If any of you know why lighttpd may be failing to communicate with PHP over FastCGI, talk to me.)

Perfectly Happy Prostituting!

edit: I can`t be certain, but since Sayo was the only Admin of here just, and everything seems to working ok again , I Think he may have Fixed it!

edit^2: I spoke too soon :(

That is related. I'm still utterly befuddled by it, though.

I may try upgrading the server's operating system, since we're stuck with older versions of the webserver right now...

Right, so a few settings changes seem to have sorted things. If you see any errors please tell me so I can look into them.

I just upgraded through one version of Ubuntu (our operating system). That'd be why SFN was down for several hours today. There's one more version past this that I'll have to upgrade to -- I'll probably do that late tonight when there are less people online.

Things do feel a bit better though.