electromagnetic waves

vampdnecro

In the electromagnetic spectrum we see light to be aproximately in the middle. Light is accpeted to be electromagnetic radiation made up of photons. The only difference that i see between the different types of waves(x-rays, gamma rays, radio waves, microwaves) is the frequency. If all these waves are electromagnetic including light and have all the same speed(speed of light) with the only difference being the frequency of the waves, do you think that it would be safe to say that these other waves are also made up of photons?

Or perhaps only at the frequency of light does the wave obtain particle-like characteristics and if you were to accelerate or decelerate the frequency would that wave loose those characteristics and no longer be made up of photons.

what happenes when the wavelength gets bigger? Does it become more apparent?

It's actually easier to produce wave-like properties from objects with longer wavelengths than short wavelengths.

As for your questions (the reverse of what I answered) I don't know, but I suspect the reverse is true...

With the increase of wavelength, the frequency decreases, since frequency it is indirectly depended from wavelength.

That's explained better in Doppler effect!

I think

[math] f \lambda = c [/math]

Explains it better.