Uhm, oops

Sorry about the style.

I accidentally overwrote the old style and I'll need to get the old one back, or a new one installed, before we can switch back.

But at least SFN works now.

*slaps himself

anceps means two-headed doesnt it?

homo anceps would mean "two headed man"

like that Douglas Adams character----Zaphod.

nice

anceps means two-headed doesnt it?

homo anceps would mean "two headed man"

like that Douglas Adams character----Zaphod.

nice

I think it has a deeper connotation though, for more of a person who doesn't know what to do or how to do it (two heads pointing different ways).

Out of all the boards I go to, SFN seems to be the most troublesome. What is so different about this one?

Bee

We have a bad server, and we have me.

No one else lets the Capn loose ;)

Ahem.

oooh, shiney :D

quick note: when it comes to coding the google-ads into this style, could you make sure it renders ok in 800*600 if possible?

ta :)

They also covered the Welcome, username section about pm's and stuff if you turned off images, which is annoying...

Out of all the boards I go to, SFN seems to be the most troublesome. What is so different about this one?

Bee

One day Blike let the monkeys out of the cage to enjoy the sunshine. We never got them all back in.

The thing about monkeys is that they really like fiddling with things.

How about the very bottom of the page? That seems like a spot where nothing is located. You could have one on each side of the copywrite bollocks.

Then nobody will click on them.

Nah, the way it was is fine. I think it was nice for each forum board to have subboards.

We're still trying to condense the current layout down so that it won't take up as much space. Suggestions are welcome.