assisted Reproduction technology

linusface

hi, can someone please help me answer this questions concerning ART's.:confused:

1.which assisted reproductive technologies might help the following couples?

a) a woman who is born without a uterus, but manufactures healthy ova.

b) a man whoese cancer treatment greatly damage his sperm

c)a woman's fallopian tubes are blocked due to an infection, so her ovum cannot reach the uterus

2. Give views on the ethical issues:

a) wealthy couples could hire poor women as surrogates simply becuase the adoptive mother does not want to be pregnant. Would you object to this practice?

b) Do you think children born of an assisted reproduction technology should be told about thier origins?

1.which assisted reproductive technologies might help the following couples?

a) a woman who is born without a uterus, but manufactures healthy ova.

- this one's simple. Just hire a prole to have the baby for you. "Gee MArge, it's uterus not uteryou"

b) a man whoese cancer treatment greatly damage his sperm

- Sperm bank!

c)a woman's fallopian tubes are blocked due to an infection, so her ovum cannot reach the uterus

- Draino should do the trick

2. Give views on the ethical issues:

a) wealthy couples could hire poor women as surrogates simply becuase the adoptive mother does not want to be pregnant. Would you object to this practice?

- hell's no! If you've got the money, flaunt it!

b) Do you think children born of an assisted reproduction technology should be told about thier origins?

- Only if you tell them there were made with cyborg parts artificially crafted a hundred thousand years in the future and sent back in time.

I do have Ph.D in xenobiology and I have a medical practice set up to help women come up with creative ideas for getting pregnant... but don't ask me? What I know?

anybody else got better answers?