WYSIWYG Post Formatting

blike

I just added a "MS Word" style editor so that formatting your posts isn't such a pain in the rear.

Here is how to enable it:

Step 1:

Navigate to your UserCP

step1.jpg

Step 2:

Go to the options tab

step2.jpg

Step 3:

Scroll down and click "Yes" to enable the editor

step3.jpg

Step 4:

Submit Modifications to accept that blike rules

step4.jpg

I will add this to the 'quick reply' box later today. If you can't get it to work properly, PM me and I'll try and help you out.

This WYSIWYG is very cool. I like this a lot (even though I don't like or use MS Word *spits*). I have always used WordPerfect, and will continue to do so until they hire a Psych. Dept. IT tech big enough to make me remove it from my office computer (not likely in the forseeable future).

test

Sorry I didn't reply earlier, I'm in exams now. Just finished one which was actually pretty nasty, the person sitting next to me started crying half way through. I wasn't  bitching, just there doesn't appear to be a quote button in the word box.

Dudde said in post #11 :

Glider TRIPLE posted :eek: :eek: :eek:

Aha...they were in fact, three consecutive tests.

The wysiwyg  system seems to allow me to add font characteristics (bold, underline, italics), But not colour...ah...er...ok, It lets me add colour, but yesterday, it would not keep the font itself (I chose times new roman as I prefer serif fonts).  We'll see what happens today.

Oi!

The wysiwyg only works with the Orbitz style set.

Not only does it not appear in the user CP, it is disabled when I switch back to Photon!

Oh yah, and the attachment icon that appears in the thread browse areas is messed up in Photon.

Edit - And whoever designed Orbits must have a 1900x1600 resolution. >_<

Edit again - What is going on with the less than and greater than signs?

Look < >