Big Bang -Big Freeze

Franklin

An unknown universe of swirling energy only,that cools at an unknown,seemingly central spot,splatterring matter as we know it into galaxies,as it cools from the inward,expanding outwards and cooling,turning into matter as it shrinks outwards,whereas it is actually expanding the known universe as it contracts into matter with it's cooling inward and outward contraction.

And creation is still happenning as this infinine cloud of energy is cooling and expanding from the inside,outwards,dropping Matter (galaxies) as it's legacy.

This cooling and recession at the edges of a pure energy universe can account for the gravitational speedup of the galaxies as they are created.Maybe surpassing the known physics only allowing us to see so far.

God at work again.

Think of a cloud of steam that cools into droplets at it's center,expanding outwards as it cools with the only gravitational effects being the outward steam(energy) and the water droplets(matter),left behind but attracted to the outgoing and contracting edge of the steam cloud

Quite reasonable I think.

MrL_JaKiri said in post #6 :

Yes, I do, at least until an admin comes online.

And no, I won't go nuts. I don't want them to have anything that they can use as muck slinging.

I meant here really.

I have some ideas if you can't think of anything.

The "do you have powers" question was incidental. I suspect if someone was accessing your account directly on PAGD they would have used them by now.

Sayonara³ said in post #10 :

Proxy?

Well, the forum is meant to see through proxies, but I don't think it does.

It's just a numeric IP, surely a proxy would have a url thingy?

[16:43] ••• Looking up 210.8.100.52

[16:43] ••• Looking up 210.8.1.1

[16:43] ••• Failed to resolve 210.8.100.52 (Press F10 to copy to clipboard)

[16:43] ••• Resolved 210.8.1.1 to bdr1.bur.connect.com.au (Press F7 to copy to clipboard)

Mr L sorry yer havin a bad day dude :(

Franklin, is that meant as a statement of fact or a question?

If the sun stayed still, then I stongly suspect the result would be a significant difference in our 11 year sunspot cycle only, perhaps worse in some ways as if a bad flare were to errupt facing us, it`s spin would lessen the effect and it`s lack of spin would mean we get the whole works! (at least with a spins it`s only momentary on a solar scale). other than that, I can see no other factors to take into account (there probably is, but I`m no rocket scientist).

as for this "God" dude, I fail to see where that comes into your post? I`m happy you beleive :) but maybe it just happened that way due to pure MATHS and could NOT have happened any other way? (2 sides to every coin) :)

Be happy :)

The poles get very little sunlight as its effects are blocked by the atmosphere. If the earth was in tidal lock with the sun, there would be no ice on one side and the other would be frozen.

Mercury's rotational period is 60 days and its orbital period is 90. It is quite warm on the side facing away from the sun but also has the potential for polar ice caps.

What aman said should be true for everywhere except the 120 degree portion facing the sun.