Window Tinting

bjmyanks

Hey guys im new to this site....I thought this would be a perfect way to learn some unanswered questions. How exactly does window tinting work? Are you able to change the "%" of window tinting after the glass is already made or does it have to be a previously constructed to a certain "%" of tinting and never can change really.

What I know is that stained glass is made by mixing glass with coloured compounds such as transition element salts which are usually coloured. Since this is done when the glass is molten and then allowed to cool down to set I don’t think it would be feasible to change the % tinting. You can read more about stained glass here

What I know is that stained glass is made by mixing glass with coloured compounds such as transition element salts which are usually coloured. Since this is done when the glass is molten and then allowed to cool down to set I don’t think it would be feasible to change the % tinting. You can read more about stained glass here

hey thanks but to be more specific I was asking about Photochromic and Electrochromic glasses