Degrees

blike

Hello ALL,

This is my first post in the forum ;) .

Thank you for this very lovely and useful forum :cool: .

Hope to find a place between you :rolleyes: .

3rd Year Biology (Bc.S). This year I have to major in Biochemistry or Ecology, the choise will depends on the total marks of all semesters.

Thus, I hope to major in biochemistry. :rolleyes:

*shudders*

Just had a memory of a drunken discussion with a sober professor on Sat night. Beer an wine fuelled the debate from my side, with random quotes from Odysseus to back up sweeping declarations about the Greek influence on the Romans architectural developments within Britain. :uhh:

Did manage to ask how he became a professor though. It is just a job title. Nothing special about it really.

NSX said in post

As for me, I'm going into the first year of a B. Eng, Bachelor of Engineering. [/b]

Right now I'm in the biology program at Columbus State University, but next year I plan to transfer over to the University of Georgia and try for the B.S.B.E program, not sure if it's the same as yours NSX.

This program requires more credit hours then all the other programs, and even more than my schollarship will pay for, should I worry about this? Or should I just get a regular old B.S in biology?

here is the link

Guest spottedlizard

I'm starting my third year at the University of Ottawa, taking Biopharmaceutical Sciences in the Genomics stream of the program (Hon. BSc). Woo hoo, only one more year to go after this one!! :P