Right-handedness

blike

Apparently is a supporting organisation of The Boston Foundation http://www.tbf.org/ who publish a great deal of stuff. I suspect that’s why the website appears to contain no reference to a journal.

I can't find it at the Library of Congress, but the British Library has one publication from the Brain Science Foundation, the Annual Study report. Yours for only £5, no one has checked it out yet. If I wasn’t hung over I could go get it.

Actually, it's not just that I'm hung over. More along the lines of being lazy. :P

Fafalone - You sir are hugely mistaken.

That organization is ABSOLUTELY NOT the brain science foundation I am speaking of.

So it's funny how you do your little pansy google search and pick the first same-named organization.

Did you bother to see how many of these there are? No. Instinct from emotion.......

Plus there is only one published article from any institution named 'Brain Science Foundation'. I think the posts indicate that some thought and effort has gone into looking for this journal that you asked was to be referenced. It's a bit hard to do that if you are going to be obtuse on f***ing purpose.

Holy hannah, intel-- whats your problem that you are so freakin defensive of everything? Was it your parents, or do you have type of mental illness. Sorry that sounds EXTREMELY offensive, but honostly i don't mean it that way. When i see something wrong with a person, i blame it largely on their enviroment, which usually from the foundation of a persons life is there parents. Each individual has their own will power, but toward what means of decision their enviroment supports, or does not support appears to the main reason for the way a person develops. And then there are of coarse variations according to balance of certain brain chemicals----- and surely many other factors that we dont have the intelligence to properly analyze

To stay on topic: (or is that off-topic by now)

Does someone has statistical information about left and right handiness on a global scale. (per country)

If there are big differences it could be interesting.

P.S. is 'intelligence'='Has No Intelligene' ?? (funny change)

I have never seen data on lateralisation by ethnicity, so I don't think there is a relationship. I could be wrong, but I believe 20% of human beings are left handed, regardless of ethnicity. There used to be a cultural influence which may have distorted the data in the past, in that left handed people used to be forced to use their right hand from early school age. That doesn't happen any more though.