Presentation in .mpg

Leison

A presentation is to be prepared in .mpg format. It should contain animated picture, text, short movies etc.

First I tried MovieMaker but text is impossible to insert.

Powerpoint is ideal for that purpose but the .ppt cannot be exported in .mpg format.

Is there any way out ? Is there any program which could fulfill these purposes?

Well .mpg is a rather weird choice for a presentation, there are a few options, you could look at open source or free software sollutions for .mpg editing. Or create your presentation using some image editing suite and inport the images into MovieMaker

I spose this might be a kind of stupid question, but does it have to be in .mpg ?

actually we've already presented in .pps but our teacher recommended to change the presentation in .mpg with all necessary voice recordings so that anyone could use it in CD.

to change the text into picture and insert in moviemaker is a nice idea but what i'm worried about is "how to animate text in Moviemaker"

i think i'll have to insert text as picture without animating.Presentation is about Einstein's life.

you could make animated gifs.

I'm genrally against lots of animation in presentations anyway :|

You could always get someone to vidio on a digital cam your presentation then you get your slides, your talk and your pointing at stuff!

• 6 months later...

Let me share my expirience with you.

After converting many PowerPoint presentations, I have yet to find an application that combines all the features I want into a package that's priced in a budget that makes sense for most projects. The plug-in solutions generally copy most parts of a PowerPoint slideshow while failing to capture some transitions and completely bypassing any imbedded video, which is what makes screen recording an attractive alternative. For the best in class for the plug-in solutions, the Presentations to Video Converter app does the best job I've seen for a fairly pricey $199. One advantage to this app is the ability to convert PPT slideshows with or without PowerPoint installed on the converting PC.

And also there is feature to burn PowerPoint presentation to DVD, which is fery useful now for everyone.

Presentation To Video Converter

btw, now you can convert it online with the service at vidflash.com

vidflash almost started

I`ve alerady tried to upload video and convert it to flash. the full opening will be in April, 24. (presentation to video or flash also)

The mechanism is following.

You upload a file after there will be some actions which can be done with this file (share, convert, etc)

After you choose to convert it, its converts and then you download (or share) your converted file. well everything is simple.

this service is aviable only for registered users :eek: . register is free... :D