Time and Light

lxxvii24

One thing that keeps comin up when light is talked about is time . I think that the understanding of the time phenomenon is causin us to make different errors of concept. Time can be paused, reversed and fastwarded, my facts i draw from the BIBLE :) > Any one who thinks otherwise should study the trends in any statemnt impossibility, it always turns out to be possible, flyin is an example.

And this brings me to the concept of Light , here i am referrin to travellin faster than light, the only constraint is that the body becomes complex, as in imaginary.

Anyone who thinks otherwise should mail bac.

THE ANSWERS TO ALL MAN SEEKS LIES IN THE GOD FACTOR

No he's right, but that of course will only be understood by the non-atheists here. I have actually written a time thesis dealing with it. Yes, criticize all you like, but there are many examples that deal with science. A majority of the paper is on time, but some of the examples I give are from the Bible. If any one is interested, which I doubt many if not any of you are, PM me and I'll tell you a bit about it.

if you wrote a paper that dealt with "science" and used examples from the bible then I hope it was for a philosophy course.

thatoneidea if you can tell me why time dilation works according to SR (mathmatical description) then I will believe that your work might (might) have some scientific merit.

You guys really just need to realise that in the end the bible can't bew used as any resource (or example) of how the natural world works, if you choose to believe that god told the writers of it about the universe thats fine, but accept that a carpenter in jerusalem would not be able to understand quantum mechanics, so maybe god dumbed it down for him, maybe he just couldn't understand what god had told him and then wrote down what he believed to be the gist of it. Who knows? but in the end the bible cannot be applied to the natural world.