Mathematically proven Overunity mechanism

vikram_gupta11

As per sketch a 2 meter long tube is mounted on the left arm of a seesaw and this see saw is balanced due to counterweight.there is a 10 kg mass ball located in the in rest position in the tube.
See the link.

Now seesaw is balanced at 180 degree angle.when I tilt it this balanced seesaw then the ball fall down from 2 meter height and hit with upper part of tube .but interesting after hitting the seesaw will get back it's initial position without any external influence.so ball will again fall from 2 meter height.in this way the ball will fall down twicely but the main interesting point is that the input energy is almost zero as there is no torque due to counterweight.
There will be a lock mechanism to prevent the falling of counterweight at the time of tilting.
The ball will fall down after getting a certain angle as a pin will work to hold the ball to prevent it from sliding along tube at the time of tilting.
If there is no energy as a input as seesaw is balanced and torque is same then output is ,using mgh formula
Mgh= 10*10*2=200 joule at the time of tilting.
Mgh=10*10*2=200 joule at the time of reversing.

So total output is 400 joule but input will be almost free due to equilibrium position of seesaw.
So tell me flaw in this mechanism.

IMG_20180116_163405.jpg

4 hours ago, John Cuthber said:

If you have to keep pushing it, it's not "over unity".

Hello ,if it doesn't move continuously then it is good as Noether theorem will not create any hurdle init.i would like to tell you that I will mounted two piston generator on both side of long tube to extract energy and this energy will feed a lever system to lift up the device again and again.if  that input is free then why there is no free lunch? Friction,load is not problem, p.e. is being increased,input is almost zero , device is getting back its initial position without any extra energy , Noether theorem will not work here as it works only in continuous running devices then  why?
interesting point is input as it is very minimal  due to equilibrium position ,but output?

4 hours ago, Endy0816 said:

The energy to reset it will be more than it provides.

But there is no need of extra energy to reset it as I have shown in the video that it is getting back its original position without any external influence or extra energy.

That is the main salient feature of this mechanism.

I have proven it.

3 minutes ago, John Cuthber said:

You have shown in the video that it gets reset because you push it.

Yes,I am pushing it up but it is working like a pendulum.if you see in the video that I have stopped pushing after getting a certain angle and ball is falling down after that.if a device has been stopped then it doesn't matter that I have pushed it or not as that time energy is zero.

4 hours ago, vikram_gupta11 said:

Yes,I am pushing it up but it is working like a pendulum.if you see in the video that I have stopped pushing after getting a certain angle and ball is falling down after that.if a device has been stopped then it doesn't matter that I have pushed it or not as that time energy is zero.

!

Moderator Note

Pushing it up adds energy. You have not created an over-unity device.

Try and demonstrate this with no energy input (e.g. with the device mounted on a fixed support). You may report back when you have done so.