Hijack (from Time and speed and how speed impacts time)

trevorjohnson32

On 1/8/2018 at 6:55 AM, Estranged said:

I'm sorry y'all, this thread was driving me crazy and it seemed healthy to just ignore it. I'll get back to it one day. I do believe that the questions I'm asking are important. 

Don't get frustrated man. Many of these people believe that things like gravity and light don't travel along space as a medium because of some  terrible experiment from the 1800's that caused the theory of relativity. 

It is true that the faster you move through the universe the slower you will AGE. Time is a construct of man. The reason this happens is still UNEXPLAINED not in accordance with some of the brilliant scientists here who claim to have definite answers that you just don't understand because its too complex. On another forum a phd physics professor admitted that people pay big bucks for a 300 page college course on gravity that is full of silly maths.

It is also true that gravity fields will have the same ageing effect as moving through space. I have heard that time dilation is caused by molecular activity that occurs at light speed. This activity has to travel in two different directions at light speed at once causing it to stop? and once the electrons? are stopped they seize to emit light?

In my theory of gravity I say that a gravity field is an area of denser space. So an inch of space in a super gravity field may be take light a year to cross. In this same way the molecular activity has more space to cover and hence energy moves slower in its molecular form.

another way fo thinking of it if you don't want to except that is there being like a space wind, like the one way directional wind when your hand is out the car window. A gravity field would then be compared to wind that you feel from just being outside. thats how wind is like gravity.

39 minutes ago, trevorjohnson32 said:

Don't get frustrated man. Many of these people believe that things like gravity and light don't travel along space as a medium because of some  terrible experiment from the 1800's that caused the theory of relativity. 

It is true that the faster you move through the universe the slower you will AGE. Time is a construct of man. The reason this happens is still UNEXPLAINED not in accordance with some of the brilliant scientists here who claim to have definite answers that you just don't understand because its too complex. On another forum a phd physics professor admitted that people pay big bucks for a 300 page college course on gravity that is full of silly maths.

It is also true that gravity fields will have the same ageing effect as moving through space. I have heard that time dilation is caused by molecular activity that occurs at light speed. This activity has to travel in two different directions at light speed at once causing it to stop? and once the electrons? are stopped they seize to emit light?

In my theory of gravity I say that a gravity field is an area of denser space. So an inch of space in a super gravity field may be take light a year to cross. In this same way the molecular activity has more space to cover and hence energy moves slower in its molecular form.

another way fo thinking of it if you don't want to except that is there being like a space wind, like the one way directional wind when your hand is out the car window. A gravity field would then be compared to wind that you feel from just being outside. thats how wind is like gravity.

Do you have anything to support the above nonsense? This is a science forum and you’re posting in the relativity subforum, my eyes are hurting from the nonsense I just read.

3 minutes ago, trevorjohnson32 said:

cheer up guys I can't force my beliefs on you the way your doing to me with numbers because I'm just one person. If anyone has anything intelligent to say to me then I'll respond to there question, but if you can't be nice you shouldn't say anything.

No one is trying to force anything on you and I have already suggested that the numeric line of questioning (as the police say :)  ) is off topic.

But please note that Science is not about beliefs. It is about the best conclusions we can draw from all the available evidence.

And it is encumbent upon any promoter of a hypothesis or proposal to supply the evidence show how that fits.

Edited by studiot

When did beliefs become science ?

Space-time is a co-ordinate system, and space is just a volume.
Assigning things like density to space is just silly and/or ignorant.

Oh, and take your own advice...
"if you can't be nice you shouldn't say anything"

57 minutes ago, trevorjohnson32 said:

1 minute ago, trevorjohnson32 said:

cheer up guys I can't force my beliefs on you the way your doing to me with numbers because I'm just one person. If anyone has anything intelligent to say to me then I'll respond to there question, but if you can't be nice you shouldn't say anything.

Well firstly you do not have a theory. You have a silly personal  hypothetical belief, most probably driven by some agenda. 

The current theory of gravity has been tested and continues to be tested and validated everyday, despite nonsense we often see on forums such as this, open to any Tom, Dick or Harry.

Just now, MigL said:

When did beliefs become science ?

Space-time is a co-ordinate system, and space is just a volume.
Assigning things like density to space is just silly and/or ignorant.

Oh, and take your own advice...
"if you can't be nice you shouldn't say anything"

Agreed word salad is good for a bunch of jerks teaming up on me, you enjoy!

1 minute ago, beecee said:

Well firstly you do not have a theory. You have a silly personal  hypothetical belief, most probably driven by some agenda. 

The current theory of gravity has been tested and continues to be tested and validated everyday, despite nonsense we often see on forums such as this, open to any Tom, Dick or Harry.

Does this prove the importance of you on aforum talking to me?

2 minutes ago, trevorjohnson32 said:

Agreed word salad is good for a bunch of jerks teaming up on me, you enjoy!

Does this prove the importance of you on aforum talking to me?

Take it easy fella! You must accept that if you post nonsense, you will be called out to support your nonsense. Spitting the dummy, is not really the answer.

23 minutes ago, trevorjohnson32 said:

ssure thing boss

See MigL up there and the two sentences he wrote? Now take a few minutes or few hours or few days to understand what he wrote - spacetime is a coordinate system and space is a volume. Come back when you are capable of asking a legitimate question and I’m sure everybody will be happy to answer. And stop posting unsupported nonsense as many people come to this subforum to learn (like me) and I certainly dont want to read cardinal crap like what you are posting here.

Edited by koti

14 minutes ago, koti said:

See MigL up there and the two sentences he wrote? Now take a few minutes or few hours or few days to understand what he wrote - spacetime is a coordinate system and space is a volume. Come back when you are capable of asking a legitimate question and I’m sure everybody will be happy to answer. And stop posting unsupported nonsense as many people come to this subforum to learn (like me) and I certainly dont want to read cardinal crap like what you are writing here.

Gee only the friendliest of hospitality1 Why don't you learn something about not being an...

By the way there are others on the internet who compile real evidence against your present authority in the matter and is generally agreed to be a philosophical debate not that I'm taking away from the 'facts' you're learning from others.

Edited by trevorjohnson32

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.