Trump: "Would do anything for them"

Airbrush

Trump's latest tweet.  What do you think?

"Lightweight Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, a total flunky for Chuck Schumer and someone who would come to my office "begging" for campaign contributions not so long ago (and would do anything for them), is now in the ring fighting against Trump. Very disloyal to Bill & Crooked-USED!"

Please help me figure this out.  Because Gillibrand called for Trump to resign, so he lashes back with fury, that she is a "lightweight, flunky, would come begging for contributions, and would do anything for them."  Even for Trump this is an outrageous, sexist slur, to the extreme.  Then press secretary Sanders explains it away that if we think there is a disgusting sexual innuendo, it means our minds are in the gutter.

What does Trump mean by:  "Very disloyal to Bill & Crooked-USED!"

Trump needs to be impeached, this is an insane thing to say and points to what I believe is a uniquely Trumpian dementia.  It will only get worse with age.

Edited by Airbrush