What parts of the constitution has Trump violated? (split from Al Franken)

rangerx

6 minutes ago, MigL said:

Delusions of grandeur do not make you a dictator, RangerX.
The fact that he's been able to accomplish little of his original agenda, and has been foiled at every turn by a few of the remaining  dedicated politicians left ( Democrats as well as some Republicans, not the a*s kissers ) proves he isn't.

I'm not familiar enough with the American Constitution to say which parts he has violated, if any.

I can say that he has violated most aspects of human decency.

Not in itself, but that kind of self aggrandizing is certainly a trait of dictators. And yes, the checks and balances have done the checks and we could debate the balances in ad infinitude.

He behaves like one, seethes that he can't be one.

He told police to use excessive force. He equates white racists with anti-fascist protesters. He call the media fake. He hires his family to work in the White House.

Those are dictator antics.

Will somebody here please explain to us all just how and when President Trump has violated his Oath Of Office or the United States Constitution?  Please come forward, identify yourselves and concisely share with us exactly how and why Trump may have done what he has done that violates either?

Also why you are at it, please lay out your case for the legal impeachment of President Trump.  Either put up of just please stay quiet.

1 hour ago, HB of CJ said:

Will somebody here please explain to us all just how and when President Trump has violated his Oath Of Office or the United States Constitution?  Please come forward, identify yourselves and concisely share with us exactly how and why Trump may have done what he has done that violates either?

Also why you are at it, please lay out your case for the legal impeachment of President Trump.  Either put up of just please stay quiet.

This gentleman will articulate the case due course. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mueller

Papadopolus plead guilty to making false statements to the FBI. That means a crime was committed. Charges were set aside because he proffered an agreement to give testimony in pending cases.

Flynn's in hot water... deep. His attorneys have made a public notice they are no longer in discussion with the WH legal team.

Jared is next. Don Jr. too.

These things don't happen for no reason.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f0/Statement_of_the_offense.filed.pdf

30 minutes ago, iNow said:

You forgot Paul Manafort

I did, how remiss! Carter Page has Mueller's attention. Then of course Jeff Sessions is in deep doodoo.

I doubt any of them will take the fall for the purported dictator. Sessions maybe, but the rest of them are turncoat liberals.

On 11/28/2017 at 7:51 PM, rangerx said:

Jared is next.

I think he probably will do some time. Trump will probably not although it does look like impeachment looms.

One would think Trump insulated himself well enough to stay out of prison but he continues to suprise me. The other day he went after Joe Scarborough for no reason at all. Now Joe is claiming someone in Trump's inner circle said Trump has dementia. Which would explain some things.

The White House is complaining that Flynn was an Obama official.

I guess they forgot about the Obama fired him and warned the Trump transition team part.

Kushner won't take the fall for Trump. Seems Ivanka has a dilemna. She'll say nothing. Both in jail (maybe Don Jr. too) means she becomes queen of the Trump dynasty.

Her book deal alone will be worth billions.

Flynn appears to be under very strict conditions by his plea deal. No pleading the 5th. No "I don't recalls". Truthful answers. All of which to be weighed at his sentencing later.

37 minutes ago, rangerx said:

The White House is complaining that Flynn was an Obama official.

I guess they forgot about the Obama fired him and warned the Trump transition team part.

Kushner won't take the fall for Trump. Seems Ivanka has a dilemna. She'll say nothing. Both in jail (maybe Don Jr. too) means she becomes queen of the Trump dynasty.

Her book deal alone will be worth billions.

Flynn appears to be under very strict conditions by his plea deal. No pleading the 5th. No "I don't recalls". Truthful answers. All of which to be weighed at his sentencing later.

In my opinion Donald Trump is senile and his children selfish vacuous individuals who will not take the fall for him. If Mueller has anything on Kushner or Jr. that will equal prison time either would flip on Trump to spare themselves. 

10 minutes ago, Ten oz said:

In my opinion Donald Trump is senile and his children selfish vacuous individuals who will not take the fall for him. If Mueller has anything on Kushner or Jr. that will equal prison time either would flip on Trump to spare themselves. 

And get cut out of the will? I'm not so sure about that but I do feel the prosecution will need something recorded to nail down Trump. That is if he was smart at all about it. Not necessary a given.

Im thinking with Jared and Jr it will come down to whats promised and wether they trust the promiser.

Hmm a thought just struck. I wonder if anybody runs?

13 minutes ago, Outrider said:

And get cut out of the will? I'm not so sure about that but I do feel the prosecution will need something recorded to nail down Trump. That is if he was smart at all about it. Not necessary a given.

Im thinking with Jared and Jr it will come down to whats promised and wether they trust the promiser.

Kushner was a billionaire when he married Ivanka. He doesn't need Donald Trump's money. Besides, what is Trump actually worth????

19 minutes ago, Outrider said:

If Trump pardons them, it wont matter. AFAIK, a pardon would still stand and remain valid even if the president who supplied it is later ejected from office. 

3 minutes ago, iNow said:

If Trump pardons them, it wont matter. AFAIK, a pardon would still stand and remain valid even if the president who supplied it is later ejected from office. 

As will his SCOTUS appointment and Tax cuts.....

2 hours ago, Ten oz said:

Kushner was a billionaire when he married Ivanka. He doesn't need Donald Trump's money.

Ah people like him always seem to want more.

2 hours ago, Ten oz said:

Besides, what is Trump actually worth????

Now that theres a durn good point and a durn good question. 

I guess if travel bans had been handed out we would have heard? Might be a good time to start.

Jared Kushner failed to disclose his role as a co-director of the Charles and Seryl Kushner Foundation from 2006 to 2015, a time when the group funded an Israeli settlement considered to be illegal under international law, on financial records he filed with the Office of Government Ethics earlier this year.

http://www.newsweek.com/jared-kushner-disclosure-form-west-bank-settlements-israel-white-house-729290