„North Korean defectors would often come to South Korea riddled with parasites, with one patient having more than 30 types of roundworms in her body”

koti

I find this astonishing. Decades of a deep regime seem to be taking a horrible toll.

"We are struggling with treatment as we found a large number of parasites in the soldier's stomach, invading and eating into the wounded areas," Lee Guk-jong, the physician who treated him, told the Review. We have also discovered a parasite never seen in Koreans before," Lee said. "It is making the situation worse and causing tremendous complications. It's unclear whether the parasite has been seen in other parts of the world.

https://businessinsider.com.pl/international/surgeons-find-parasite-unlike-any-theyve-seen-in-body-of-defector-shot-5-times-while/2fesrj2

Edited by Phi for All
requested font size change

Not being allowed to cross the border of your country should be a violation of basic human rights. I am well aware that North Korea probably broke all of the human rights in some form or another.

If the rest of the world (including China) would all agree that we have to free these people what do you think would be the best way to do it? Keeping in mind that the current dictatorship would pbbly not go down easy.

1 hour ago, Phi for All said:

The Kim regime has been urging farmers to use human feces for fertilizer for a few years now. The propaganda seems to have taken hold and it's described as the best thing for growing crops. 

Unbelievable. It looks like bio-warfare takes a whole new meaning with the Kim regime.
@Phi for All, I wrote the OP from my phone and the font sizes changed for some reason. Please correct if time lets you, thanks. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.