With "UNDETECTABLE" things anyone can invent any theory!

martillo

With the assumption of UNDETECTABLE things in a theory any theory could be developed since it could never be proven wrong!
This way anyone can invent any theory!
To sustain Relativity Theory the concept of UNDETECTABLE "dark matter" was developed but about hundred years have passed without experimental confirmation...
To sustain Quantum Physics the concept of UNDETECTABLE "virtual particles" was developed but there's no experimental confirmation on them...
Don't you think is time for a totally new theory in Physics?
I have a very good start-point for one without any undetectable thing. 
For those that could be interested I cannot post the link here but it can be found in my profile ("A New Light In Physics").

8 minutes ago, martillo said:

To sustain Relativity Theory the concept of UNDETECTABLE "dark matter" was developed but about hundred years have passed without experimental confirmation...

That is a really stupid comment. Of course it has been detected: that is why the concept exists. No one made it up for no reason at all. 

Ditto virtual particles.

9 minutes ago, martillo said:

For those that could be interested I cannot post the link here but it can be found in my profile ("A New Light In Physics").

Translation: "I am too lazy to learn any science, so I made up some fairy tales"

Reported for spamming.

1 hour ago, martillo said:

With the assumption of UNDETECTABLE things in a theory any theory could be developed since it could never be proven wrong!
This way anyone can invent any theory!
To sustain Relativity Theory the concept of UNDETECTABLE "dark matter" was developed but about hundred years have passed without experimental confirmation...To sustain Quantum Physics the concept of UNDETECTABLE "virtual particles" was developed but there's no experimental confirmation on them...

!

Moderator Note

You had best get your facts in order if you want to discuss this 

1 hour ago, martillo said:

Don't you think is time for a totally new theory in Physics?

!

Moderator Note

Since conclusions based on faulty premises are invalid, this is premature.

2 minutes ago, pzkpfw said:

I'm not detecting any science here.

!

Moderator Note

Agreed. This is closed. If the OP brings this up again, there needs to be some science. As it stands it looks like an attempt at an end run around our rule on not posting to advertise your own site.