I NEED HELP RIGHT NOW! PLEASE.

Aleman569

Okay im happy you clicked this so I went to the bathroom and bleach and alcohol fell to the ground what can I do? I heard it's a very dangerous compund called Cloroform or something. I need help I didnt spill a lot but how do i get rid of the liquid and the smell? What can I call? Please. Help.

1 hour ago, Strange said:

Wash it up with lots of water. Bleach can be a skin irritant so you might want to wear gloves.

Even if minute amounts of chloroform was created it is unlikely to be dangerous. Open the windows if you are worried.

Thanks. What effects do you think it has on a small dog with the room that has the spill closed and kept away from him?

35 minutes ago, Aleman569 said:

Thanks. What effects do you think it has on a small dog with the room that has the spill closed and kept away from him?

The LC50 (lethal concentration that will kill 50%) for a rat is 47,702mg/m2 for 4 hours. I don't think you've got anything to worry about. http://www.sciencelab.com/msds.php?msdsId=9927133

Edited by StringJunky

20 minutes ago, StringJunky said:

The LC50 (lethal concentration that will kill 50%) for a rat is 47,702mg/m2 for 4 hours. I don't think you've got anything to worry about. http://www.sciencelab.com/msds.php?msdsId=9927133

Okay man I downloaded this. And now FBI is probably after me LOL okay man thanks just taking safety precautions for my dog.

Just now, Aleman569 said:

Okay man I downloaded this. And now FBI is probably after me LOL okay man thanks just taking safety precautions for my dog.

No problem. You are only acting responsibly by asking questions about something something that could possibly have been hazardous.. We don't know until we ask.