A not so crazy Gravitation hypothesis

Truden

Hi everyone,

This is my personal hypothesis, and even to me it looks crazy but makes sense, can be tested and is in compliance with results from already conducted experiments.
What do you think?
Just don't stop reading on the "aether" word ;)

---

What if gravity is a push-force applied by the aether to the objects in the universe.
That will require the gravitational [aetherial] force to be much stronger than it is believed to be.

Imagine the aether as a very dense medium which is everywhere and in everything. (Not dense as a material substance of course.)
The dense aether penetrates in (moves through) the matter and loses its force with the amount of the mass on its path. Such high density and aetherial penetration will not allow having „aether wind“ which Michelson-Morley experiment was relying on in order to have different readings for the speed of light.

Having an aetherial force applied from all sides, the gravitation will depend on the amount of the mass staying between the measured object and the aether.

In that context, the mass of the Earth reduces the aetherial force from one side while on the other side there is an uninterrupted aetherial force. Hence the „attraction“ between the earth and the objects on it.
In other words, the uninterrupted aetherial force from above is pushing us to the earth, while the aether which penetrates the earth from beneath works on us with a lower force thus giving weight to the body. The more mass under our feet, the smaller the opposite aetherial force is, the heavier we are.

Based on this hypothesis we should expect

that an object positioned, let say, in the Gotthard base tunnel, 2.3 km under the mountain, will be lighter than measured at the same altitude outside of the tunnel. The mass of the mountain over the measured object will decrease the aetherial force and we will measure smaller gravitational force at that place, compared to the same altitude outside the tunnel.

We should also expect that on a moving object, the aetherial force increases relative to the speed of the object, which results in slowing down the clock’s rate due to the increased aetherial [gravitational] force, which was the case with Hafele-Keating experiment.
If we repeat the experiment and measure the gravitation inside the airplanes, it should be relative to the rate of the clocks; faster clock rate – lower gravitation, slower clock rate – higher gravitation.

Furthermore,

Gravitation explained in this way, gives a sensible explanation for the light arriving with 1.7 sec. after the „gravitational wave“.
A binary neutron star merger will create ripples in the aether, which ripples will travel faster than the light traveling in it [the aether].

Please excuse my English and poor terminology. 

33 minutes ago, Truden said:

We should also expect that on a moving object, the aetherial force increases relative to the speed of the object, which results in slowing down the clock’s rate due to the increased aetherial [gravitational] force, which was the case with Hafele-Keating experiment.

Why did the H-K clocks speed up when traveling in one direction, and slow down in the other?

Why don't we see clocks speeding up and slowing down owing to the rotation of the earth, if the earth is shielding the clocks part of the time?

Why does gravitational time dilation depend on gravitational potential, if it's due to an aether?

Do you have a mathematical model that can be used to predict these results?

Why did the H-K clocks speed up when traveling in one direction, and slow down in the other?

Because the aetherial force is different in the different directions

Why don't we see clocks speeding up and slowing down owing to the rotation of the earth, if the earth is shielding the clocks part of the time?

I'm not sure I understand your question. The earth is moving through the aether and nothing is shielding the clocks from the aetherial force.

Why does gravitational time dilation depend on gravitational potential, if it's due to an aether?

Well, the point in my hypothesis is that the gravitational force is actually a result of unevenly applied aetherial force and I explained it in the OP.
If the moon is on the way of the aetherial force, we have lower gravitation which causes ocean tides and slower running clocks (not slower running time). If the moon aligns with the sun, then there is more mass on the way of the aetherial force and the gravitation is even lower and then we have high tides and even slower running clocks (not slower running time). During a solar eclipse, we should measure faster running clocks at that side of the earth.

Do you have a mathematical model that can be used to predict these results?

No, sorry, I'm not a physicist. I work with logical problems (if you are interested I can give you one). Perhaps you or some of the forum members can help with a mathematical model.
And thank you for your participation :)