The Nature of Gravitons

ExperimentalPhysicist

Gravitons are the theoretical particles of gravity that work by exchanging themselves with other masses thereof creating an attraction between masses but lets look deeper on how they could work.

1)gravitons could technically be aligned in a formation we call a field and this field when in contact with a mass exchange and cause the pull basically fussing the idea of a field and a particle

2)if gravitons do exist it could be possible to isolate a mass form the formation of gravitons of earth or other celestial objects, then therefore causing new space tech and conventional labour tech

3)maybe gravitons are connections of energy between matter therefore making an attraction but making it so that gravity doesn't really exist and it would be called energy exchange

So I hope you've enjoyed my thoughts about the nature of gravitons and gravity ,if you want me to write more things about gravity or hatever or need help in your physics omework plz don't be afraid to ask.

33 minutes ago, ExperimentalPhysicist said:

1)gravitons could technically be aligned in a formation we call a field and this field when in contact with a mass exchange and cause the pull basically fussing the idea of a field and a particle

Gravitons are just disturbances in that field. So there is no need to "fuse" the ideas, they are the same thing.

34 minutes ago, ExperimentalPhysicist said:

2)if gravitons do exist it could be possible to isolate a mass form the formation of gravitons

We can't isolate an electric charge from the electric field / virtual photons, so there is no reason to think that is possible.

35 minutes ago, ExperimentalPhysicist said:

3)maybe gravitons are connections of energy between matter therefore making an attraction but making it so that gravity doesn't really exist and it would be called energy exchange

Any evidence for that?

35 minutes ago, ExperimentalPhysicist said:

need help in your physics omework plz don't be afraid to ask.

I really hope no one asks you for help with their homework...