Velocitas The particle of speed Part1

ExperimentalPhysicist

I know what your thinking "uhhh, another crackpot theory" but if you understand 'velocitas' like this you will begin to understand this concept, but hold on this isn't evidence its merely in easier way to understand it, now lets begin... Velocities is like a battery, you can charge it (to gain more potential energy form external forces like gravity) and it will hold the energy until it is used  for charging a Xbox controller or tv remote(kinetic energy, chemical energy etc).

Now with this basic concept I wish for people to comment on this and give me ideas and maybe even math or evidence for my idea but remember this is only a theory and I will keep n posting new parts of velocitas.

Firstly, this is not a theory in the scientific sense. 

Secondly, it isn't very clear what you mean. Velocity is not like a battery, it is just a measure of how fast something moves.

However, you can use the kinetic energy of an object a bit like a battery. The most practical way to to do that is by using a flywheel. You can find the math for that here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flywheel_energy_storage

I don't why this is under quantum theory.

5 hours ago, ExperimentalPhysicist said:

Now with this basic concept I wish for people to comment on this and give me ideas and maybe even math or evidence for my idea but remember this is only a theory and I will keep n posting new parts of velocitas.

!

Moderator Note

The speculations guidelines require that you be the one to provide the math and evidence. If you don't have that, there isn't sufficient material for discussion.